Tuesday 17 June 2014

Victoria Beckham poses for high-end fashion shoot as she reveals a desire to make females feel their 'best'

'I want to empower women': Victoria Beckham poses for high-end fashion shoot as she reveals a desire to make females feel their 'best'

She has always seemed to strive for what she wants out of life after tasting success with the Spice Girls and now as a fashion designer. 
But Victoria Beckham has revealed she wants to help give women the confidence to go all-out to achieve their own goals. 
Speaking in an interview as ELLE Singapore magazine's July 2014 cover star, the 40-year-old beauty admitted she hopes that through her Victoria Beckham clothing line she can help women feel their 'best'.
Scroll down for videos
'I want to empower women': Victoria Beckham in Burberry S/S14has revealed she wants to help give women the confidence to go all-out to achieve their own goals

'I want to empower women': Victoria Beckham in Burberry S/S14has revealed she wants to help give women the confidence to go all-out to achieve their own goals


When asked who she thinks wears her Victoria Beckham attire, she told the publication: 'I think that she’s a woman that wants to look good. Appreciates luxury. Likes fashion. I want to make a woman feel her best. I want to empower women.'
    Victoria - who has four children, Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 11, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old daughter Harper with husband David Beckham - looked stunning in her latest photoshoot in an elegant knee-length dress, while her shoulders were covered with a grey cardigan. 
    Despite being known as Posh Spice since her early days with the Spice Girls, the brunette insists she loves to poke fun at herself. 
    Doing her bit: Speaking in an interview as ELLE Singapore magazine's July 2014 cover star, wearing a Burberry trench the 40-year-old beauty admitted she hopes that through her Victoria Beckham clothing line she can help women feel their 'best'
    Doing her bit: Speaking in an interview as ELLE Singapore magazine's July 2014 cover star, wearing a Burberry trench the 40-year-old beauty admitted she hopes that through her Victoria Beckham clothing line she can help women feel their 'best'
    She added to the publication: 'People are probably surprised that I have a sense of humour. I like to take the mickey out of myself. 
    'As much as I take what I do very seriously, I also want to have fun. I like to poke fun at myself… And I think that surprises people.' 
    While Victoria has tasted plenty of success with her label - winning the Best Emerging Luxury Brand at the 2011 Walpole Awards, and Designer Brand of the Year at the 2011 British Fashion Awards - she insists she doesn't feel the need to compete against other companies.

    Having a laugh: Despite being known as Posh Spice since her early days with the Spice Girls, the brunette insists she loves to poke fun at herself

    Having a laugh: Despite being known as Posh Spice since her early days with the Spice Girls, the brunette insists she loves to poke fun at herself
    She said: 'I’m not competing with anybody else out there; I’m just competing with myself. I never went into this to prove anything to anybody, other than myself. 
    'I think if you’re too afraid of failure then you won’t challenge yourself, then you won’t move forward. I like to challenge myself.'
    The full interview can be found exclusively in ELLE Singapore’s July 2014 issue.
    Brunette star: While Victoria has tasted plenty of success with her label, she insists she doesn't feel the need to compete against other companies

    Brunette star: While Victoria has tasted plenty of success with her label, she insists she doesn't feel the need to compete against other companies


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2659994/Victoria-Beckham-poses-high-end-fashion-shoot-ELLE-Singapore.html#ixzz34wBIGIC5
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook