Wednesday 4 February 2015

Aliki Chrysochou Update starting to record her debut album with Robin Hoffmann - Composer/Orchestrator/Arranger at Smecky Music Studios


Click on Aliki Facebook link below to see video


Hello Everybody! Special day for me today..I started recording my Debut Album with Robin Hoffmann - Composer/Orchestrator/Arranger at Smecky Music Studios. Stay tuned Love Aliki x



My dear aunty 102 years old and still going strong! Happy birthday!#inspiring Love Aliki x


Happy Sunday to you all! Feeling #blessed #lucky#thankful! Heart beating, toes aching, kms increasing!Whenever my legs start to give up during my training,all I have to do is take a breath and remember how very fortunate I am,not only to be back on my own two feet again but having the opportunity to RUN the 42k London Marathon for the The Encephalitis Society and help raise awareness for this thief of a virus,Encephalitis! Love Aliki x
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=AlikiChrysochou&faId=521633&isTeam=false


Caruso is helping me get ready for #WED222#Awakenings concert Everyman & PlayhouseFebruary 22nd @7:30pm. Hope to see you there. Love Aliki x


For anyone who is on Instagram, you can also follow me on my personal account instagram.com/alikichrysochou Love Aliki x