Saturday 28 December 2013

Amy Childs achieves new shades of mahogany as she promotes own-brand self-tan with selfie

The Only Way Is Darker: Amy Childs achieves new shades of mahogany as she promotes own-brand self-tan with selfie

Just when you thought her pout couldn’t get any bigger, former TOWIE star Amy Childs posts a picture with her lips looking bigger than ever. 
The 23-year-old beautician and business woman took a selfie on Friday after having a spray tan with her new tanning range, which left her a dark shade of tan.
Although the star certainly had a deep, golden glow about her after using the new, self-branded fake tan, but it was her fuller-than-ever pout that truly caught the eye. 
The Only Way Is Darker: Amy Childs flaunted her darker than dark tan in a self-taken photograph on Friday
The Only Way Is Darker: Amy Childs flaunted her darker than dark tan in a self-taken photograph on Friday
Young Amy has admitted to having lip fillers before, but the star’s pout looked plumper than ever in this recently posted picture. 
With her eyebrows arched and not an eyelash out of place the young entrepreneur had no apparent top on as she snapped the just-sprayed selfie. 
She captioned the picture: ‘All sprayed tan with the BRAND new Amy Childs Tan available at my salon !!!!’ 
And in a selfie from Christmas day the star was sporting an equally-full pout, although with her hair pulled back and a simple white vest on Amy looked like a natural beauty. 
Merry Christmas: Amy's festive selfie on Wednesday showed off her natural beauty
Merry Christmas: Amy's festive selfie on Wednesday showed off her natural beauty
Earlier this year the stunning star admitted to having lip fillers, as well as two boob jobs, 'baby Botox' and veneers.
Speaking to Now magazine, Amy said: ‘I had fillers but I don’t know if it was done right. I wish I’d done it at my salon instead.’
She added: ‘People said I looked as bad as Pete Burns which really upset me. I’m a normal girl so to hear that really hurt.’
Famous friends: The star who found fame on TOWIE is now a celebrity in her own right, pictured here with Sinitta whom she met before Christmas
Famous friends: The star who found fame on TOWIE is now a celebrity in her own right, pictured here with Sinitta whom she met before Christmas
But the star is now an advocate for anti-surgery after revealing she regretted having breast implants too young. 
She told Digital Spy: ‘I get girls saying, “I’m only 17, but I’m saving up to get my boobs done,” I tell them, “Give it until you’re 21”.’
She added: ‘I had Botox on TOWIE but that was just for the show.
‘People say I’m putting the message out there to have Botox and boobs done, not at all. So what if I look glamorous with make-up? I’ve got a business empire – I’m not on the street taking drugs.’
Stunner: Amy's always been a good-looking girl and she even looked stunning getting off a flight just before Christmas
Stunner: Amy's always been a good-looking girl and she even looked stunning getting off a flight just before Christmas


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2530017/Amy-Childs-promotes-brand-self-tan.html#ixzz2olF8EQof
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook