Tuesday 31 December 2013

Sam Faiers strips off to hot pink bikini and shows off amazing body as she reveals she's lost over a stone in weight

Faier(s) play to her! Sam strips off to hot pink bikini and shows off amazing body as she reveals she's lost over a stone in weight 

She has always had an enviable figure with curves in all the right places.
But now Sam Faiers has lost just over a stone in weight and is looking better than ever as she goes into the New Year and possibly the Big Brother house, if rumours are to be believed. 
And not surprisingly the TOWIE star is pretty excited to show off the results of her hard work and so to celebrate her achievement, she’s stripped off to a hot pink bikini for Ok! Magazine.
That's a winter warmer: Sam Faiers stripped off to her bikini to show off weight loss
That's a winter warmer: Sam Faiers stripped off to her bikini to show off weight loss
Speaking about just how much she has lost, she said: ‘Just over a stone. I was 10 stone and now I’m 8st 10lb. A size 10 used to be quite tight on me, but now I’m a comfortable size 8.’
    Giving the best swimwear models a run for their money,  she opened up about how she had shifted those few extra pounds.
    ‘Firstly, I decided to get a personal trainer at the Fitness Factory in Brentwood, because I wanted to do everything properly. I started to see him two or three times a week,’ she said.
    Proud: Sam has shared a number of pictures of herself in the underwear recently
    Proud: Sam has shared a number of pictures of herself in the underwear recently
    Embarrassing: Sam opened up about kissing Scott Timlin in the back of a taxi last week
    Embarrassing: Sam opened up about kissing Scott Timlin in the back of a taxi last week
    ‘I gave myself a break over Christmas to indulge, but since then I’ve been taking Forza Raspberry K2 supplement to push my weight loss even further. I’m also back at the gym three times a week working out using weights.’
    Cover star: Sam appears on the cover of the magazine
    Cover star: Sam appears on the cover of the magazine
    Sam, who is rumoured to be entering the Celebrity Big Brother house in the New Year, refused to give anything away about her involvement in the show but did when asked about how she would do in comparison to her co-star Mario on the show, she said:
    ‘I’m going to aim high and say I’d be an even bigger star! [Laughs] I’ve got goals for myself and I’m going to make sure I reach them, if and when I leave TOWIE. I’m the type of girl who looks forward to being married and having my own family. When that day arrives, I want to be comfortable financially.’
    On the topic of marriage, she didn’t hold back when it came to discussing her ex Joey, who recently confirmed he was in a relationship with I’m A Celeb co-star Amy Willerton.
    She said: ‘I know the real Joey and I honestly don’t think he really has fallen for her. I think they’ve just developed a good friendship.’
    Sam also spoke about recent pictures of herself kissing Scott Timlin from Geordie Shore, during a night out recently.
    ‘That’s so embarrassing – we’re just friends and the reason I don’t mind talking about it is because it’s nothing. We met doing PAs together in Magaluf last summer and had such a laugh,’ she admitted.
    Sam’s bikini picture comes as it was reported former Made In Chelsea star Ollie Locke is due to enter the CBB house as a love interest for Sam, particularly after she watch Joey and Amy fall for each other recently. 
    A source told The Sun: 'Ollie is a great signing and exactly Sam's type. He's a posher version of Joey. He's ditzy, rich and very vain.'
    Read the full interview in Ok! Magazine, out on Tuesday.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2531255/Sam-Faiers-strips-hot-pink-bikini-shows-amazing-body-reveals-shes-lost-stone-weight.html#ixzz2p0pXffPh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook