Thursday 2 January 2014

Chloe Bennet: 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Mid-Season Premiere Clip


Chloe Bennet: 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Mid-Season Premiere Clip - Watch Now!

Chloe Bennet: 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Mid-Season Premiere Clip - Watch Now!
Skye (Chloe Bennet) takes on agent Victoria Hand (Saffron Burrows) in this first clip from the upcoming episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!
In “The Magical Place,” Coulson (Clark Gregg) uncovers vital information about the mystery of his death, but, with Centipede out for blood, this knowledge may come at the cost of one of the team.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns on Tuesday, January 7 @ 8 P.M. on ABC! Watch the brand new clip below!
ARE YOU EXCITED for the show to come back?

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “The Magical Place" clip


Read more: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2013/12/31/chloe-bennet-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-mid-season-premiere-clip-watch-now/#ixzz2pEZrYYug