Thursday 3 October 2013

New Image Of 'Skye' From Tomorrow's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

Caption This! New Image Of 'Skye' From Tomorrow's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.


ABC have released a new still from tomorrow's episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - "0-8-4" - featuring the beautiful Chloe Bennet as 'Skye'. It's a little hard to describe this one to be honest, so we're just going to let you guys caption it!

Follow Josh:
By Josh Wilding - 9/30/2013

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 1x02 "0-8-4" - Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents travel to Peru to investigate an object of unknown origin, codenamed 0-8-4. But when he runs into Comandante Camilla Reyes, more than just sparks fly at 30,000 feet, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Tuesday, October 1st on ABC.


Source: Marvel

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=87881#IaCroBlq85cICdKd.99