Wednesday 2 October 2013

Jennifer Lawrence looks stunning in Harper's Bazaar and flaunts her body confidence in see-through dress

'If anybody even tries to whisper the word diet, I'm like, You can go f*** yourself': Jennifer Lawrence on her body confidence

However, despite being lauded for her acting, Jennifer Lawrence admits in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar that she has often fell out of favour with some in her industry for her weight.
Despite looking in amazing shape, the 23-year-old admits she has been told she was 'fat' and advised to lose weight.
Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence poses for Harper's Bazaar in a stunning haute couture dress
Sheer thing: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence poses for Harper's Bazaar in a stunning haute couture dress
Speaking to the November issue of the UK glossy, Jennifer said: 'It was just the kind of s**t that actresses have to go through. Somebody told me I was fat, that I was going to get fired if I didn’t lose a certain amount of weight.
'They brought in pictures of me where I was basically naked, and told me to use them as motivation for my diet. They thought that because of the way my career had gone, it wouldn’t still hurt me.'
Although when she was younger the words hurt her, Jennifer is now confident enough to stand her ground.
She added: 'If anybody even tries to whisper the word "diet", I’m like, "You can go f*** yourself."'
Lady in red: The star looks super glam as she poses in a series of breathtaking outfits
Lady in red: The star looks super glam as she poses in a series of breathtaking outfits
The down-to-earth star admits she has one particular weakness on set - crisps (potato chips).
She admitted: 'It’s normally crisps. It’s not my performance that is motivating me. I want to get the on-set catering.'
Despite being the toast of Hollywood this year when she won an Academy Awards, she admitted one guest a the Oscars - who she refuses to name - told her to 'tone it down.
She replied: 'I'm not doing it on purpose.
Cover star: Jennifer on the front of Harper's Bazaar which is out on Thursday
Cover star: Jennifer on the front of Harper's Bazaar which is out on Thursday
'I’m uncomfortable and when people get uncomfortable they resort to their s***. I make awkward jokes and stutter. That was actually a moment when I really wanted it to be special.'
She added: 'That was not the time I wanted to be the down-home girl. I wanted to be graceful.'
Jennifer is currently in the process of filming the third and fourth installment of The Hunger Games saga alongside Liam Hemsworth.
The actors were spotted on Tuesday looking very deep in thought as Jennifer tenderly lent her head on her co-star's shoulder on the Georgia film set.
See Jennifer Lawrence’s full photo-shoot and interview in the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar – on sale 3rd October.
Winners: Daniel Day Lewis, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway and Christoph Waltz with their Oscars
Winners: Daniel Day Lewis, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway and Christoph Waltz with their Oscars
On set: Jennifer shoots scenes with Liam Hemsworth for the forthcoming Hunger Games sequel
On set: Jennifer shoots scenes with Liam Hemsworth for the forthcoming Hunger Games sequel


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2441952/Jennifer-Lawrence-body-confidence-new-edition-Harpers-Bazaar.html#ixzz2gaby0y5A
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook