Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nicole Scherzinger displays her taut tum in a crop top as she admits exercise is harder as she gets older

'Now I'm in my thirties it's like pulling teeth': Nicole Scherzinger displays her taut tum in a crop top as she admits exercise is harder as she gets older

She undoubtedly has one of the best bodies in showbusiness.
So it comes as quite a surprise to learn that even Nicole Scherzinger struggles to find motivation to workout from time to time.
Covering the eighth edition of Cosmopolitan Body, the 36-year-old has admitted that now she is older her weight has started to fluctuate and that she has to force herself to stay fit.
Scroll down for video  
'Now I'm in my thirties it's like pulling teeth': Nicole Scherzinger covers the new edition of Cosmopolitan Body
'Now I'm in my thirties it's like pulling teeth': Nicole Scherzinger covers the new edition of Cosmopolitan Body
Speaking to the magazine about how she finds working out a lot harder, she said: 'I’m like any woman; my weight fluctuates up and down. I have good days and bad days. 
'For many years I worked out every single day, but now I’m in my thirties it’s like pulling teeth. I gotta make myself work out; you need to find that balance.' 
Revealing that one of the main reasons she works out is due to building self-belief, Nicole continued: '[Exercise] changes everything about how I approach my day and helps me go about life with confidence.'
Girl With A Diamond Heart: The 36-year-old stuns in a pastel blue crop top and black leggings
Girl With A Diamond Heart: The 36-year-old stuns in a pastel blue crop top and black leggings
Cover girl: The Cosmopolitan Body issue is out December 31 and will be available on Apple's Newsstand
Cover girl: The Cosmopolitan Body issue is out December 31 and will be available on Apple's Newsstand
She added: 'It gives me clarity and makes me feel stronger. It’s not so much for the physical and vanity side of it. I do it more for the emotional and mental strength it gives me.'
Nicole also asserted that for her good health leads to all round happiness which ultimately leads to having a peaceful mind. 
Showcasing her super toned figure, Scherzinger looks amazing in the shots taken by James White. 
Rocking a sky blue crop top, which featured black piping, Nicole slipped into a pair of leggings as she put her pert posterior on display.
Wearing her ombré hair in a quiffed ponytail, the Big Fat Lie songstress opted for minimal make-up as she sported winged eyes. 
Finishing her gym ready look with a nude manicure, the former X Factor judge accessorised with an ear cuff and small hoops.
Read Nicole's full interview in the Cosmopolitan Body, which out December 31 and will also available in digital edition on Apple Newsstand.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2891453/Nicole-Scherzinger-displays-taut-tum-crop-admits-exercise-harder-gets-older.html#ixzz3NTCLxdCg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook