Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Apprentice's Laura Hogg in Nuts - The Sun


The Apprentice's Laura Hogg: I was gutted when Lord Sugar fired me

Laura Hogg
Revealing ... Laura Hogg talks about her time on The Apprentice
Nuts
Published: Today at 10:11

APPRENTICE star Laura Hogg has admitted she was "gutted" when Lord Alan Sugar fired her.

The saucy Scot revealed: “There’s no rehearsal of it or re-run. It’s just 'You’re fired!' and out.
"I did feel gutted about it, but I was missing my family and was quite relieved I hadn’t embarrassed myself.”
Posing for her first glamour shoot in raunchy stockings and black undies, Laura also told Nuts magazine how she got on with all her fellow candidates.
Laura said: “People expect you to scream that so-and-so was a complete b****, but it just wasn’t true. We all got on quite well.
"We had to be because we were watched over all the time... Someone sits with you all night to make sure you don’t talk about the tasks.
"You can’t phone home or have any outside input and so you just sit there talking about telly and music.”

Laura Hogg
Saucy ... Scot Laura Hogg was booted off the show in week eight
Nuts

The bridal shop owner, 28, who was fired in week eight, also revealed she only spoke to Lord Sugar in the boardroom.
She said: “The only involvement I had with him is in the boardroom.
"On TV it looks like you’re in there for 20 minutes then he fires someone, but you’re in there all day.
"It looks when you watch it back that someone has suddenly cracked and lost it, but that’s just the edit.”

Laura Hogg
Ready for business ... Apprentice star Laura Hogg
Nuts

Despite her initial upset at being booted off the BBC1 show, Laura thinks the Apprentice boss may have done her a favour.
The mum of one said: “Once I watched the candidates get through to the final interview stage and get torn apart I was kind of glad to have missed out.”
Read the full interview in Nuts magazine - out today.

Nuts magazine
Out now ... Nuts magazine