Tuesday 19 June 2012

Spider-Man star Emma looks Amazing in Vogue


Spider-Man star Emma looks Amazing

Emma Stone in Vogue
Sexy ... Emma Stone
AmericanVogue.com
Published: Today at 09:48

EMMA Stone could melt the hardest of hearts as she poses in a sexy shot for Vogue magazine.


The sultry star of The Amazing Spider-Man wears a simple red and white wool dress as she pouts seductively at the camera.

The 23-year-old, who sprang to fame as a sassy redhead in films like Easy A and Zombieland, has returned to its natural blonde for her role as Gwen Stacey.

And the smokey make-up and pale lipstick complete the sexy, classy look of the snaps by Mario Testino.

On the cover of the magazine the up-and-coming star is dressed in a sheer black lace negligee, staring confidently at the camera.

It marks the first Vogue cover for Emma, who is currently dating Spider-Man star Andrew Garfield,


Vogue
Cover girl ... Emma Stone
AmericanVogue.com

The actress shot to fame after dying her hair and auditioning for Judd Appatow’s 2007 comedy Superbad.

Despite knowing that she wanted to be a movie actress at 14, and famously using a a powerpoint presentation to convince her parents she needed to move to LA, she told the magazine that she was an ‘anxious kid’.
She suffered from panic attacks from the age of eight and was put in therapy to get over her anxiety.
She said: “I was just kind of immobilized by it. I didn’t want to go to my friends’ houses or hang out with anybody, and nobody really understood.”
She revealed that she still suffers attacks on set occasionally but says she controlled the problem on Spider-Man by baking.
She said: “I think I felt really out of control of my surroundings.I was just baking all the time.
“There were stacks of things in the kitchen that nobody could possibly go through.
It seemed like it made me feel, if I put these in, I’ll know what the outcome is. . . . I was overbaking.”
The full article appears in the July issue of Vogue which hits news stands nationwide June 26.
For more info go to Vogue.com