Tuesday 19 June 2012

Kelly Brook reveals why she loves her curves and prefers being heavier


'My body is a big part of my identity': Kelly Brook reveals why she loves her curves and prefers being heavier

    Having been in the public eye for over 13 years and consistently working, Kelly Brook isn't your typical model.
The 32-year-old has a very different outlook to many of her contemporaries who battle to keep their body weight down to a minimum.
In contrast, Kelly not only understands that her body is very important but, she also loves her curves and enjoys weighing more.
Scroll down for video
Summer girl: Kelly Brook revealed how much she loves her curvy body and feels better when she is a little bit heavier
Summer girl: Kelly Brook revealed how much she loves her curvy body and feels better when she is a little bit heavier
Speaking to Look magazine, she said: 'I love my body. The curvier I am, the happier I am. I think that’s true of most girls.
'The heavier I am, the more I like my boobs and bum, and the happier I look.'
During a summer photo shoot which showed off the model's body in a number of swimsuits, Kelly also revealed how she compares her own body to other celebrity women just like everyone else.
In love: The model revealed that she has no aspiration to be as thin as Alexa Chung as she wouldn't be able to dress the same way
In love: The model revealed that she maintains her superb physique by staying healthy with a balanced lifestyle
Look magazine is out now
Look magazine is out now
She admitted to looking at stars such as Lana Del Rey and her make-up and styling, but confessed that she would never want a body like Alexa Chung's because she wouldn't be able to dress the way she does.
Kelly, who dates former rugby player Thom Evans, told the magazine: 'Some girls are naturally skinny, others are bigger. My body is a big part of my identity.'
Despite having an enviable figure, the former TV presenter does not often find herself in the gym furiously burning off calories.
She said: 'I can eat what I want in moderation and I don’t have to exercise religiously. I’m just sensible and healthy, and I never sit still for long!'
For women that want to know the secret behind Kelly's healthy curves and sultry body, the solution is really very simple - eating healthy and maintaining a balanced lifestyle are her only tips for success.
She said: 'I’d rather eat and have boobs, a bum and a bit of overhang than be really skinny and have sad, saggy boobs and a flat bum.'
She added: 'You have to make a choice and then love yourself.'
Kelly Brook models her New Look clothing range exclusively in the latest issue of LOOK magazine out now.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2161375/Kelly-Brook-reveals-loves-curves-prefers-heavier.html#ixzz1yEIdwO4o