Sunday 10 March 2013

Kimberley Walsh shows off her tiny hourglass figure in a clinging white dress


Being on tour certainly suits you! Kimberley Walsh shows off her tiny hourglass figure in a clinging white dress 


Being on tour is obviously doing Kimberley Walsh the world of good.
The 31-year-old Girls Aloud star looked ultra-slim as she stepped out in a clinging white dress in Manchester after their performance.
Cheryl Cole was noticeably absent from the evening on the tiles - perhaps the Newcastle born singer is still recovering from her illness.
Scroll down for video
Being on tour certainly suits you! The vigorous dance routines on the Girls Aloud tour mean Kimberley Walsh is looking ultra slim
Being on tour certainly suits you! The vigorous dance routines on the Girls Aloud tour mean Kimberley Walsh is looking ultra slim
The vigorous dance routines onstage every night seem to be having the desired effect on the Girls Aloud star, whose tiny hourglass frame was showed off to perfection in the crocheted dress.
She teamed her long-sleeved dress with peep toe shoes and a simple handbag.
Kimberley, who was joint runner-up on last year's Strictly, piled her long hair onto her head in a bang on trend high bun and accessorised her look with some simple gold hoops. 
Kimberley Walsh
Toned and tanned: Kimberley Walsh can't help but smile as she heads out after Girls Aloud play in Manchester
Toned and tanned: Kimberley Walsh can't help but smile as she heads out after Girls Aloud play in Manchester 
Dungarees: Nicola Roberts oped for tailored black dungarees as she headed out minus Cheryl
Dungarees: Nicola Roberts oped for tailored black dungarees as she headed out minus Cheryl
Dungarees: Nicola Roberts oped for tailored black dungarees as she headed out minus Cheryl 
Nicola Roberts headed out in a pair of tailored dungarees and with her trademark red hair in loose curls while bandmate Nadine Coyle, 27, looked like she was having a good time as she headed to Sakura in Manchester.
Kimberley recently denied she had lost weight, insisting her body was simply more toned than before.
She said: ‘My bum’s lifted slightly. I can see some liftage going on. I’m definitely not losing any weight, but I’m toning up, which is fine by me.
Night on the tiles: Sarah Harding opted for a snake print silver skirt
Night on the tiles: Sarah Harding opted for a snake print silver skirt
Wild-haired Nadine opted for trousers and suit jacket for the after-party
Wild-haired Nadine opted for trousers and suit jacket for the after-party
Wild-haired Nadine opted for trousers and suit jacket for the after-party 
Steady! Nadine gets a pal to hold her up as she leaves the club at 3.30am
Steady! Nadine gets a pal to hold her up as she leaves the club at 3.30am
‘I can definitely see a difference.’
She added: ‘I can see my body changing, which I’m happy about.
‘I can see it on my legs, I’m getting more shape in my things and my knees are a bit tighter.’
Miss Walsh has always been proud of her curvy figure. In 2011, she said she exercises extra hard just so she can eat more.
‘I like bad food that’s not that unhealthy – stuff like pasta. And I do like sweet things so I have to have chocolate a couple of times a week.'
Final night! Nadine gets a steadying hand as she leaves Sakura
Final night! Nadine gets a steadying hand as she leaves Sakura
The girl band member, who has released her very first solo track for a cover of the single One Day I'll Fly Away, looks like she is enjoying the tour but since the band went on ha
She enthused: 'I've always loved musical theatre and doing Shrek: The Musical definitely re-ignited the passion in me.
'I really wanted to share the love I have for musical theatre by taking some classic songs and completely reinventing them.
'The melodies in so many musical songs are so brilliant I knew we could create something special by experimenting with the production and I really feel like we've come up with some interesting takes on classic songs.'  
Energised! Girls Aloud onstage as part of their Ten Reunion tour
Energised! Girls Aloud onstage as part of their Ten Reunion tour




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2290048/Being-tour-certainly-suits-Kimberley-Walsh-shows-tiny-hourglass-figure-clinging-white-dress.html#ixzz2Myk9F6L1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook