Saturday 2 March 2013

Rihanna reveals baby plans with Chris Brown as she sizzles in new magazine shoot


'I will have a child': Rihanna reveals baby plans with Chris Brown as she sizzles in new magazine shoot 


Their reconciliation rocked the world of showbusiness - dividing critics and fans - but Rihanna has revealed her relationship with Chris Brown could go all the way, including having children together.
In a sultry shoot for ELLE UK Diamonds temptress Rihanna has revealed plans to start a family with Brown, why she feels compelled to share so much of her life through social media and her hopes for her future.
Divulging the secrets in her life is starting to become important to Rihanna, who was discovered in 2005 and has worked ever since, and the 25-year-old singer has explained this is why she shares so much of her personal life on Instagram.
I am not a victim: Rihanna shows off her gun tattoo in a backless gown on the Elle UK shoot
I am not a victim: Rihanna shows off her gun tattoo in a backless gown on the Elle UK shoot
Showing off her incredible figure and fierce attitude the Man Down singer wears kitten ears and a dark mask in the shoot by Mariano Vivacano while wearing designs by fashion houses Maison Martin Margiela, Louis Vuitton and Givenchy.
Speaking frankly about her relationship with Brown, who assaulted her before the 2009 Grammy Awards, Rihanna said: 'Stay [her new single] is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever. You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he [Chris Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with.'
And on the subject of children the Barbadian beauty said: 'I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.'
Determined: Rihanna revealed she wants a baby in the next five years - her shoot for Elle UK shows off her stunning figure
Determined: Rihanna revealed she wants a baby in the next five years - her shoot for Elle UK shows off her stunning figure
Despite critics branding Rihanna a bad influence on women of her generation for taking Brown back the singer remains unapologetic, explaining: 'Now that we’re adults we can do this right. We got a fresh start and I’m thankful for that. Right now that’s just what we want, a great friendship that’s unbreakable.'
And the social media savvy Rihanna is tired of lying to her fans about her life, explaining she usues Instagram to make it clear the type of person she is.
'Well I Instagram everything about my life, whether it’s smoking pot, in a strip club, reading a Bible verse - how crazy, I know! - or hanging out with my best friend, who happens to be Chris.
Mystery woman: Rihanna has spoken frankly about her relationship with Chris Brown
Mystery woman: Rihanna has spoken frankly about her relationship with Chris Brown
Her birthday wish came true: Chris Brown nuzzles into Rihanna's neck in a romantic snap the singer shared on her Instagram account on Wednesday
Her wish came true: Chris Brown nuzzles into Rihanna's neck in a romantic snap the singer shared on her Instagram account after her 25th birthday party 
Plans: Rihanna says she would love a month off to have a baby and replace touring with something else
Plans: Rihanna says she would love a month off to have a baby and replace touring with something else
'Everybody wanted to know what was happening in my life. Is she a drug addict? No. Is she an alcoholic? No. Is she a victim? No. That’s when I got the gun [tattoo]. It was a symbol of strength. I’ll never be a victim.’
'That’s why I’m posting pictures of myself smoking pot, to tell the truth about myself. I’ve got so much to think about, why bring all this extra s*** by being dishonest?’
But her open attitude doesn't swing with everyone.
See the full feature in the April issue of ELLE UK - on sale March 6th and also available as a digital edition
See the full feature in the April issue of ELLE UK - on sale March 6th and also available as a digital edition
'I’m not afraid of any person in this world but my mother. I’m terrified of her! 
'She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa [her best friend] put up on Instagram - a sneak-peek from a photo book she’s making about me. My mom, she went crazy on me.
'I was like embarrassed. I felt like I got my ass whupped in front of my class in school! She said, "This was like a private moment and you’re just parading this around." She humbled the f*** out of me.’
Although she appears on the pages of Elle UK in a number of slick designer outfits Rihanna is clearly a fan of the high street, designing a clothing range with River Island.
'High-street shops pay more attention to the kids on the street than to the runways, so in a way I like to mix both. I love a high-end bag or jacket with a simple dress.
'I just thought, I’m going to make something for everybody - every personality, every body type.'
Watch Rihanna’s Behind the Scenes Video on ELLEUK.com
See the full feature in the April issue of ELLE UK - on sale March 6th and also available as a digital edition.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2286788/Rihanna-reveals-baby-plans-Chris-Brown-I-probably-kid.html#ixzz2MNX1Anyt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook