Tuesday 30 December 2014

Jada Pinkett Smith calls her intellectual conversations with Will Smith a 'big turn-on'... and reveals how she maintains her 105lb body at 43

'It's foreplay': Jada Pinkett Smith calls her intellectual conversations with Will Smith a 'big turn-on'... and reveals how she maintains her 105lb body at 43

Jada Pinkett Smith has opened up about her body and bedroom secrets.
The 43-year-old mother-of-two spilled details about her fitness regime and also gave an inside glimpse in to her marriage to Will Smith in the new issue of Shape magazine.
The 5ft Gotham actress, who will also star in the Magic Mike sequel, posed for the January/February cover in a tangerine bikini and revealed how she keeps her 105lb body in shape.
Scroll down for video 
Fabulous at 43: Jada Pinkett Smith on the cover of the January/February issue of Shape magazine 
Fabulous at 43: Jada Pinkett Smith on the cover of the January/February issue of Shape magazine 
While she spent years training 'really hard,' she has now switched up her workouts because she became 'too muscular'.
'My trainer and I are into reps instead of heavy weights because the goal is now about sculpting,' she tells the publication. 
Her secret routine is walking up 32 flights in her apartment building, taking the elevator down and repeating with weights. 
Karate mom: The Gotham star showed off her fighting form
Karate mom: The Gotham star showed off her fighting form
On top of the world: Jada reveals walking stairs is her favourite form of exercise 
On top of the world: Jada reveals walking stairs is her favourite form of exercise 
'I love walking stairs because it's great cardio and resistance,' she explains. 
She said her husband's admiring glances help keep her motivated to stay fit. (The couple, who are parents to Jaden, 16, and Willow, 14, denied rumours of a split earlier this year.)
She says: 'When my husband of almost 20 years can’t take his eyes off me? That’s amazing. But the number one reason I go to the gym is because it keeps me sane… I can deal with whatever’s coming at me.'
Toned and terrific: The 5ft star weighs in at just 105lbs
Jada also talked about how she keeps the fire alive in her relationship. 
'Will and I were just reading The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra together and having long discussions about it. We love books about religion and spiritual expression. 
'It's a big turn on for me to be spiritually and intellectually challenged by Will. To me, it's like foreplay. 
'Of course, I enjoy that I have sex in my relationship, but I think this other intellectual aspect is quite unique and something that strongly connects us.' 
The January/February issue of Shape is on newsstands in the US on December 31.
Hollywood power couple: Will and Jada with Jaden, Willow and his son Trey in 2008
Hollywood power couple: Will and Jada with Jaden, Willow and his son Trey in 2008

Read more:


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2891550/It-s-foreplay-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-calls-intellectual-conversations-Smith-big-turn-reveals-maintains-105lb-body-43.html#ixzz3NQIpBBn8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook