Saturday 4 October 2014

Coronation Street beauty Georgia May Foote sizzles as she signs with Select Model Management

From the cobbles to the catwalk: Coronation Street beauty Georgia May Foote sizzles as she signs with Select Model Management 

It's the modelling agency that made Agyness Deyn an international star.
So Coronation Street actress Georgia May Foote is understandably on top of the world having just been signed to the books of Select Model Management.
The 23-year-old - who plays Katy Armstrong - is set to leave the Manchester-based soap next year to focus on her modelling, as well as other acting roles.
Scroll down for video 
Rising star: Coronation Street actress Georgia May Foote is understandably on top of the world having just been signed to the books of Select Model Management

Rising star: Coronation Street actress Georgia May Foote is understandably on top of the world having just been signed to the books of Select Model Management
'It's an absolute dream come true' she said. 
'As a little girl growing up I used to look at all the models on Select's board and could only ever dream of being on it. 
I can't wait to see what the future holds and I'm really grateful for the opportunity.'
New start: The 23-year-old - who plays Katy Armstrong - is set to leave the Manchester-based soap next year to focus on her modelling, as well as other acting roles

New start: The 23-year-old - who plays Katy Armstrong - is set to leave the Manchester-based soap next year to focus on her modelling, as well as other acting roles
Exciting times: 'I can't wait to see what the future holds and I'm really grateful for the opportunity,' she said

Exciting times: 'I can't wait to see what the future holds and I'm really grateful for the opportunity,' she said


Kirsty Reilly, Head of Special Bookings @ Select added that they're just as thrilled to have the brunette beauty on board.
'Select Special Bookings are excited by this beautiful, talented young actress and see a great future for her in the fashion world,' she said.
Stunning Georgia recently finished filming on the cobbles of Weatherfield after her character was written out of the show.
Sad goodbyes: Stunning Georgia recently finished filming on the cobbles of Weatherfield after her character was written out of the show
Sad goodbyes: Stunning Georgia recently finished filming on the cobbles of Weatherfield after her character was written out of the show
At the time when her exit was announced, she said: 'I was a bit gutted that leaving Corrie wasn’t my decision – it’s like a boyfriend dumping you first - but I’m really excited.
'If anything, it’s given me that kick I needed to move on to other things', the Daily Mirror reported.
Georgia, whose character reportedly won't be killed off, also said her exit at the end of the year would be 'a very emotional time'. 
Reluctant to leave: At the time when her exit was announced, she said: 'I was a bit gutted that leaving Corrie wasn’t my decision – it’s like a boyfriend dumping you first - but I’m really excited
Reluctant to leave: At the time when her exit was announced, she said: 'I was a bit gutted that leaving Corrie wasn’t my decision – it’s like a boyfriend dumping you first - but I’m really excited



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2780710/Coronation-Street-beauty-Georgia-May-Foote-signs-Select-Model-Management.html#ixzz3FDgC6Qbc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook