Wednesday 6 July 2016

Zoe Saldana tips Idris Elba to be the next James Bond as she poses for sultry new photoshoot

'He is one of the SEXIEST men alive': Zoe Saldana tips Idris Elba to be the next James Bond as she poses for sultry new photoshoot

Zoe Saldana says Idris Elba would make the perfect James Bond and her husband Marco Perego agrees with her. 
Speaking to GLAMOUR magazine, the 38-year-old said that she finds the star rather sexy and there's no reason why he shouldn't take on the iconic role after Daniel Craig. 
She said: 'I think Idris should have been Bond a long time ago…why wouldn’t [he] be Bond?
Iconic role: Zoe Saldana says Idris Elba would make the perfect James Bond as she poses for a sexy new shoot for GLAMOUR magazine 
'I love him and adore him and honestly believe that he is one of the sexiest men alive - and my husband won’t mind me saying that because, trust me, he agrees with me.'
Well-known for playing Uhura in Star Trek, the star also said she feels the world is ready for the movie to finally have a sex scene. 
She said: 'Yeah! I would love that. I mean, it’s logical to assume that people have sex in space, right?'
Zoe Saldana in peacock-like creation at the 2016 Met Gala
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:08
Fullscreen
Need Text
She said: 'I love him and adore him and honestly believe that he is one of the sexiest men alive - and my husband won’t mind me saying that because, trust me, he agrees with me'
She said: 'I love him and adore him and honestly believe that he is one of the sexiest men alive - and my husband won’t mind me saying that because, trust me, he agrees with me'
There he is: Daniel Craig played the Martini-drinking gun-toting heart throb in the last movie 
There he is: Daniel Craig played the Martini-drinking gun-toting heart throb in the last movie 
See the full shoot in the August issue of GLAMOUR, on sale Monday 11th July
See the full shoot in the August issue of GLAMOUR, on sale Monday 11th July
The star is mother to two-year-old twin boys Cy and Bowie and she says that it's important to her that they grow up in a world where gender is not restrictive. 
She said: 'I want my boys to grow up in a world where there are no gender differences to speak of. 
'Not everything should come down to the fact that you’re a man or a woman, or this colour or from this culture.'
Zoe looks incredible in the accompanying photoshoot which sees her wearing a beautiful black semi-sheer dress which cinches in at the waist. 
She has a host of movies in the pipeline and July 21 sees the release of Star Trek Beyond.  
The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test. 
See the full shoot in the August issue of GLAMOUR, on sale Monday 11th July. 


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3676181/Zoe-Saldana-tips-Idris-Elba-James-Bond.html#ixzz4DcbsdLRe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook