Tuesday 23 July 2013

Selena Gomez celebrates her 21st birthday with a rowdy house party in new video clip

Selena Gomez bares her midriff in a crop top and tiny shorts as she celebrates her 21st birthday with a rowdy house party in new video clip


She celebrated her 21st birthday over the weekend by enjoying a dinner with her family and then a Hollywood party with her pals.
But Selena Gomez was also keen to share her major milestone with her fans.
The pop star premiered her new video clip, titled 'Birthday', as her big day officially came around on Monday. 
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO...
Happy birthday to me! Selena Gomez celebrated her 21st birthday on Monday by debuting her new music video Birthday with her fans
Happy birthday to me! Selena Gomez celebrated her 21st birthday on Monday by debuting her new music video Birthday with her fans 
In the music video, Selena is seen having the mother of all house parties with a large group of friends.
Showing off her toned midriff in a cropped top and shorts, the brunette beauty looks all grown up. 
Dancing to the beat of the track, the on and off girlfriend of Justin Bieber has a ball partying with the large group.
And it seems that Selena has been eager to turn 21 for a while, as at the end of the song she is heard saying, 'Finally'. 
Party time: In the clip, Selena is seen enjoying a house party with friends
Party time: In the clip Selena is seen enjoying a house party with friends 
All grown up: With her hair coiffed in soft waves and scarlet lipstick applied to her lips, Selena looks all grown up
All grown up: With her hair coiffed in soft waves and scarlet lipstick applied to her lips, Selena looks all grown up
Selena debuted the new video on VEVO on Monday and accompanied the clip with a message for her fans.
'I wanted to celebrate my 21st Birthday with all of you, so we made this video for us all to celebrate to,' she wrote.  
'Thank You for all the love and support you have shown and continue to show me. I love you all so much!!'
It was back to work for Selena on Monday, who had celebrated her 21st at Julianne Hough's 25th birthday bash at the Roosevelt hotel with Lily Collins on Saturday night.
Looking good: Selena shows off her toned figure in a cropped top and tiny shorts
Looking good: Selena shows off her toned figure in a cropped top and tiny shorts 
For her fans: Selena debuted the new video on VEVO on Monday and accompanied the clip with a message for her fans
For her fans: Selena debuted the new video on VEVO on Monday and accompanied the clip with a message for her fans
For the party Selena had donned devils horns and a slick of scarlet lipstick.
The star had clearly enjoyed herself at the 1920s themed birthday celebration, posting a series of photographs to her Instagram account with Lily and the birthday girl.
In an interview with the unparallelled Ryan Seacrest on E! on Sunday, Selena said the first thing she would be doing on her 21st was ordering some booze at a family dinner.
She said: 'I will order my first glass at a restaurant. Probably wine. My mother seems to be a red kinda gal so I'm going to do that.'
Finally! It seems that Selena has been eager to turn 21 for a while, as at the end of the song she is heard saying, 'Finally'
Finally! It seems that Selena has been eager to turn 21 for a while, as at the end of the song she is heard saying, 'Finally'
Having a ball: Selena pals wear tiaras and blow horns as they party alongside the pop star
Having a ball: Selena pals wear tiaras and blow horns as they party alongside the pop star 
But she has some much bigger plans in the pipeline, as she admitted she wants to move into her own home.
The starlet told star host: 'Yeah I think its time. I didn't ever want to be forceful. Just saying, "OK. Ive made enough to have my own house."
'I love being with my family and I love knowing that they're there. But I think its time to get my own house.'
Single lady: Selena revealed over the weekend that she is NOT dating Justin Bieber
Single lady: Selena revealed over the weekend that she is NOT dating Justin Bieber
Just me and the gals: And she is seen partying with her gal pals in her new video clip
Just me and the gals: And she is seen partying with her gal pals in her new video clip
The fearless interviewer also tackled the elephant in the room, asking her if she was dating Justin Bieber again.
She said: 'No, I'm not. I think I'm okay with being content right now. I think that's what I'm happy with. And then whatever happens happens.'
However she did admit she found it difficult to deal with the pressure their relationship was under from outside forces.
Kisses: Selena blows a kiss to her fans at the end of the clip
Kisses: Selena blows a kiss to her fans at the end of the clip
Rowdy: The party scene was filmed at a home in Los Angeles
Rowdy: The party scene was filmed at a home in Los Angeles 
Selena said: 'Yeah. I'm sure you could actually see those pictures of me being way stressed about it.
And its hard because what do you do, do you sit in your house and hide and not go anywhere.
'I was 18 when we started to date and you just have to be an 18-year-old and go through everything.'
However the actress said she did not hold any grudges against hardcore fans of the pop idol, as she had once been in their shoes.
She said: 'No because I understand it. I was in love with Justin McCartney was younger.
'I was 13 and he was my life i mean everything to me. And he was with Katie Cassidy and I was so upset.
'Its obviously not nice and its not really a good feeling but I get it.'
Devilish: Selena celebrated her 21st at Julianne Hough's 25th birthday bash at the Roosevelt hotel with Lily Collins on Saturday night
Devilish: Selena celebrated her 21st at Julianne Hough's 25th birthday bash at the Roosevelt hotel with Lily Collins on Saturday night
And considering she used to date Bieber, some will be shocked to find out her most desired attributes in a man.
The Wizards of Waverly Place star said: 'Honesty. Egos turn me off big time. And I mean its hard to date in this industry. It really is.
'It doesn't have to be anything serious it just can be fun cos it should be cos I'm young.
'You cant help the people you fall in love or the people you want to date. I want somebody who can make me laugh and understand my lifestyle and how I want to live it.'
And she said she has learned some hard lessons about how to conduct any future love affairs.
Moving out: On Sunday night Selena told Ryan Seacrest that she was finally ready to move out of home
Moving out: On Sunday night Selena told Ryan Seacrest that she was finally ready to move out of home
The actress said: 'I learned that I definitely should could keep it way more private next time.'
Fans of her singing will be disappointed to hear she plans to put her pop career on ice however.
The postrel said: 'I really genuinely want to take a couple of years off.'



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2373573/Selena-Gomez-bares-midriff-crop-tiny-shorts-celebrates-21st-birthday-rowdy-house-party-new-video-clip.html#ixzz2ZnvDfL29
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook