Monday 5 September 2016

Daisy Lowe displays her killer curves as she launches Triumph's new A/W lingerie collection

EXCLUSIVE: Oops-a-Daisy! Miss Lowe displays her killer curves as she launches Triumph's new autumn/winter collection

  • Model Daisy, 27, is the UK ambassador for the historic lingerie brand 
  • Comes just weeks after the beauty joined the latest Strictly line-up
  • Daisy is the daughter of Pearl Lowe and rocker Gavin Rossdale 
  • Previously said: 'I think the female form is something to be celebrated' 
Whether she's donning denim hot pants at a muddy festival or a leotard in Strictly rehearsals, if there's one thing Daisy Lowe is known for it's her trademark curves.
So who better to pose for Triumph as the 130-year-old lingerie brand launches its newest campaign.
The 27-year-old British model and socialite, who is ambassador for the company, is fronting their new AW16 collection which launches today.

Daisy Lowe poses for Triumph as the lingerie brand launches its newest campaign for AW16
Daisy Lowe poses for Triumph as the lingerie brand launches its newest campaign for AW16
Daisy was shot by fashion photographer Jon Gorrigan in a range of key pieces from the new range.
The daughter of Pearl Lowe and rocker Gavin Rossdale, said: 'I’m delighted to continue my role as the UK Ambassador for Triumph, the bras fit me so well.
'I’m forever looking for a bra that is so comfortable I can wear it all day but it still makes me look great – and the Enchanted Magic Boost bra is it!' 
Last year the model confessed she was sick of being labelled 'curvy' just because she isn't stick thin like other models.
She told the Guardian: 'I get labelled as curvy but I'm sure women who are size 14 or 16 find that infuriating. I'm only curvy compared to normal model size; I'm not teeny-weeny. Women are our own worst enemies when it comes to how we look.'  
Daisy was shot by fashion photographer Jon Gorrigan in a range of key pieces from the new range
Daisy was shot by fashion photographer Jon Gorrigan in a range of key pieces from the new range


The daughter of Pearl Lowe and rocker Gavin Rossdale, said: 'I’m delighted to continue my role as the UK Ambassador for Triumph, the bras fit me so well.
Daisy strikes her best pose
The daughter of Pearl Lowe and rocker Gavin Rossdale, said: 'I’m delighted to continue my role as the UK Ambassador for Triumph, the bras fit me so well.
Gorgeous Daisy Lowe reveals what underwear style she prefers
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:11
Fullscreen
Need Text
However, the brunette beauty - who has modelled for Rodial and American Eagle - is not afraid to strip naked for work because she loves to celebrate the female form.
She explained: 'I have done naked shoots, which means everyone thinks I'm a deviant, but I think the female form is something to be celebrated. I have to become a character to have the confidence to take my clothes off. If I was Daisy, I'd be an awkward nightmare.' 
A spokesperson for Triumph added: 'Daisy was the perfect choice for our AW16 UK campaign – she has a cool, natural style and looks fantastic in the range.  
A spokesperson for Triumph said: 'Daisy was the perfect choice for our AW16 UK campaign – she has a cool, natural style and looks fantastic in the range'
A spokesperson for Triumph said: 'Daisy was the perfect choice for our AW16 UK campaign – she has a cool, natural style and looks fantastic in the range'
Triumph's new campaign highlights their mission to help women of all shapes and sizes find 'the one' perfectly-fitting bra for them
Triumph's new campaign highlights their mission to help women of all shapes and sizes find 'the one' perfectly-fitting bra for them
Triumph said: 'We want to inspire more women to feel confident in their own skin and Daisy is a fantastic ambassador for this message'
Triumph said: 'We want to inspire more women to feel confident in their own skin and Daisy is a fantastic ambassador for this message'
Woman of many talents! Last month Daisy was revealed as the latest celebrity to join the new line-up of Strictly Come Dancing hopefuls
Woman of many talents! Last month Daisy was revealed as the latest celebrity to join the new line-up of Strictly Come Dancing hopefuls
'We want to inspire more women to feel confident in their own skin and Daisy is a fantastic ambassador for this message.' 
They added that their new campaign highlighted their mission to help women of all shapes and sizes find 'the one' perfectly-fitting bra for them.   
The lingerie giant was launched in 1886 and has 2,100 stores worldwide. For their new campaign, Daisy wears the 'magic boost' push-up bra and the 'magic wire'. 
Last month Daisy was revealed as the latest celebrity to join the new line-up of Strictly Come Dancing hopefuls.  
Pedigree: The lingerie giant was launched in 1886 and has 2,100 stores worldwide
Daisy Lowe sizzles in a black two-piece
Pedigree: The lingerie giant was launched in 1886 and has 2,100 stores worldwide
Daisy recently revealed she was sick of being labelled 'curvy' just because she isn't stick thin like other models
Daisy recently revealed she was sick of being labelled 'curvy' just because she isn't stick thin like other models
She enthused: 'I'm so excited! And terrified... I love dancing so much... But I've never done any ballroom dancing before this. I've always loved the show and I can't wait to be part of it.'
The beauty, who is currently dating West End star Darius Campbell, added: 'I am used to being on the catwalk and campaigns of major fashion brands with lots of eyes on me but this is completely different from anything I have ever done before.
'My family and friends and I adore Strictly, so when the chance came up to take part - I jumped at it! I am itching to get started and am so looking forward to learning a new skill.'
Other stars joining the line-up include Louise Redknapp, Pop Idol winner Will Young and former Labour politician Ed Balls. 
Daisy Lowe talks about the impressive first date she went on
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:16
Fullscreen
Need Text


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3771212/Daisy-Lowe-displays-killer-curves-new-Triumph-campaign.html#ixzz4JO0v0w52
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook