Wednesday 9 August 2017

Loose Women's Ruth Langsford is limbering up for Strictly!

Loose Women's Ruth Langsford is limbering up for Strictly!

TV presenter Ruth Langsford, host of two of ITV’s popular daytime shows Loose Women and This Morning, is the third celebrity confirmed for a brand new series of Strictly Come Dancing.
Ruth said, “I have dreamt about doing Strictly for so long, I can't quite believe my dream has come true! The sum of my dance experience is throwing a few shapes at a party, I've never had a dance lesson in my life. Without doubt it will be the scariest yet most exciting thing I've ever done. It will be a welcome change worrying about my next hot move instead of my next hot flush!”
As well as co-hosting This Morning with her husband Eamonn Holmes, Ruth has a regular primetime series with Eamonn for Channel 5 called How the Other Half Lives, currently in its third series. She also has a passion for all things fashion and has recently started hosting her own show Ruth Langsford’s Fashion Edit on QVC. Outside of TV Ruth is an Ambassador for charity, the Alzheimer’s Society. She and Eamonn live in London with their son Jack and beloved dog, Maggie.
For more Strictly announcements, head to TwitterInstagram and Facebook.