Friday 4 August 2017

30 Things You Should Know About Tristin Mays - buzzfeed

30 Things You Should Know About Tristin Mays

The MacGyver star takes our Q&A!
Posted on 
Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed. Marcus Ingram / Getty
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Peek over the bed at my dog.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Pineapple juice.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
Jipped / conned.
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Tomato soup recipe.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
Micheal B. Jordan. It's his last day filming on Black Panther!
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A painting of a man at a bar smoking a cigar.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I reached over to hug my friend at a birthday brunch gathering and I knocked over his mimosa and it completely drenched his lap. I apologized and ran to the bathroom to laugh.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Law & Order.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
With my own money? D12.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
'80s. '80s everything.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Five layer dip.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
I don't like toppings, but when I do, I like lobster pizza.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Wet plastic bags, bad karaoke (which everyone seems to love), saying the same word too many times, trends, and the "JuJu On That Beat" song.
15. What was your first online screen name?
Krazyjixx.
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
My address.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
PISSED.
18. What's your favorite emoji?
The pineapple.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
Puppies.
20. New York or Los Angeles?
NY. The guys are so handsome there.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram.
22. Bacon or Nutella?
Bacon.
23. Britney or Christina?
I'm sorry, WHAT?
24. Coffee or tea?
Chai tea.
25. NSYNC or BSB?
HAHA...NSYNC.
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
2 p.m. Nothing happens at 2 a.m. but undesired text messages.
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
Beyoncé.
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Just Netflix. I've never Netflixed and chilled. I like watching things undistracted, so if someone tried to "chill" while Netflixing I'd probably have to tie them up in the closet until the movie was over.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Lizzie McGuire.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
If you're wondering who did it, it was me.