Saturday 11 April 2015

Charli XCX strips down to her bra to chow down on a slice of pizza in bizarre Instagram snap

That's not very Fancy! Charli XCX strips down to her bra to chow down on a slice of pizza in bizarre Instagram snap

She's known for her skimpy stage costumes, and Charli XCX proved there's no dress code when she's off duty too with her latest Instagram snap.
The 22-year-old Fancy singer stripped to her underwear as she enjoyed a slice of pizza, in a snap shared with her one million followers on Friday.
Charli  - real name Charlotte Aitchison - declared herself to be a 'pizza princess' as she chowed down.
'Pizza princess': Charli XCX can't wait to tuck into her pizza as she strips down to her bra and pants
'Pizza princess': Charli XCX can't wait to tuck into her pizza as she strips down to her bra and pants
Standing in a living room, Charli shows off her body in a sheer black bra and skimpy pants as she bites into a slice.
With her dark hair pushed back, smudged black eyeliner and red lips, the singer obviously couldn't wait to put on clothes as she tucked in. 
The star has never been shy about her love of junk food, telling the New York Times last year that when she's touring she doesn't schedule in regular workouts or stick to a strict diet.
'I don’t think about either, really. Never. But generally going on stage an hour a night is enough for me. Someday I will probably have to. I’m young, but I also love fried chicken,' she said. 
I love to love me: Charli has revealed that a song on her new album, Sucker, will be about self pleasure
I love to love me: Charli has revealed that a song on her new album, Sucker, will be about self pleasure
After dominating the charts with such pop hits as Boom Clap and Fancy, the singer is tackling a particularly intimate subject on her latest album.
The 22-year-old has revealed that her new punk-inspired album, Sucker, will feature a track about self pleasure - and she insists it's all for an empowering cause.
'Body of My Own is about masturbation, but it's a feminist statement more than a song telling you to put your hand in your pants, because girls should own their own bodies,' she told The Times. 
'If they're going to be sexualised, they should sexualise themselves and not let someone else do it for them,' the star added.
With her outspoken nature and rebellious image, the Hertfordshire native - who penned Icona Pop's gargantuan hit I Love It - also went on to claim that she feels like a pop 'outsider'.
Outsider: The Hertfordshire native also spoke about feeling like a misfit in the pop world
Outsider: The Hertfordshire native also spoke about feeling like a misfit in the pop world
She said: 'The thing is, I feel like an outsider more than a pop star. Sometimes I feel good about it, sometimes I feel bad, but I never feel like one of the pop gang. I don't say the right thing. I'm not always happy. I don't always brush my hair. I don't even own a hairbrush.'
In promotion of her second album, Charli - who recently supported Katy Perry on her Prismatic tour - took to the stage to perform in Sheffield a couple of weeks ago.
She caused jaws to drop when she emerged in one of her most revealing outfits yet - a shimmering silver leotard, which exposed her pert derrière.
The ensemble was clearly a hit with the audience as the star turned her back to the crowd on several occasions in a bid to draw attention to her partially exposed buttocks.
All that glitters: Over the weekend, the 22-year-old star performed in Sheffield in support of her album

All that glitters: Over the weekend, the 22-year-old star performed in Sheffield in support of her album
All that glitters: Over the weekend, the 22-year-old star performed in Sheffield in support of her album


She then completed her dramatic look with a pair of matching glittering ankle boots. Wearing her hair down in loose strands, she then amped-up the glamour with a full face of make-up.
Together, she looked every inch the modern pop star - which is fitting considering she has amassed a sizeable following in the past 12 months.
Prior to her appearance in Sheffield, the singer performed in London with surprise guest Rita Ora.
Special guest: Also last week, she was joined on stage in London by fellow singer Rita Ora
Special guest: Also last week, she was joined on stage in London by fellow singer Rita Ora
Meanwhile, despite her recent success, Charli has admitted that behind closed doors, she suffers with terrible mood swings and severe bouts of anxiety.
Speaking to zeit.de, she said: 'It drives me crazy. These mood swings are a nightmare and I'm not really sure what triggers them.
'Sometimes my changing moods do help me to be creative, though. But most of the time I just want to punch a wall. Either way; my mood depends very much on my surroundings.'
Hitting the big time: The Hertfordshire native recently supported Katy Perry on her Prismatic tour
Hitting the big time: The Hertfordshire native recently supported Katy Perry on her Prismatic tour


Read more:


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3033877/Charli-XCX-strips-bra-eat-slice-pizza.html#ixzz3WzWXgGef
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook