Monday 27 April 2015

Lucy Mecklenburgh wears plunging kaftan... before showing off her incredible figure in a variety of barely-there bikinis

Lucy Mecklenburgh risks wardrobe malfunction in plunging kaftan... before showing off her incredible figure in a variety of barely-there bikinis

She has been hard at work filming her latest fitness DVD and Lucy Mecklenburgh is clearly her own best advertisement. 
The 23-year-old TOWIE star showed off her incredible figure in a number of barely-there bikinis on a recent photoshoot in Dubai for her fitness business Results with Lucy.
However, it was actually when she tried to cover up that Lucy ended up flashing the most flesh, with a long green kaftan gaping dangerously in the front to display her braless cleavage. 
Scroll down for video 
Flashing the flesh: Lucy Mecklenburgh left little to the imagination in a seriously plunging kaftan during a photoshoot in Dubai 
Flashing the flesh: Lucy Mecklenburgh left little to the imagination in a seriously plunging kaftan during a photoshoot in Dubai 
Luckily for Lucy she managed to avoid a total wardrobe malfunction and avoid baring all in her revealing ensemble.
She changed into a variety of bikinis as she posed up a storm on the beach in Dubai, showcasing her enviable figure. 
Lucy has become a source of fitness inspiration for thousands of women across the country after changing her lifestyle and launching her fitness website, Results with Lucy.
Her own best advertisement: Lucy has launched her own fitness business Results with Lucy, and she is clearly her own best advertisement 
Her own best advertisement: Lucy has launched her own fitness business Results with Lucy, and she is clearly her own best advertisement 

The brunette beauty admitted that she loves knowing she is helping others as she recently told MailOnline: 'It's really flattering to know I inspire people to get fit.
'It's also great to have a career where I'm actually inspiring others, It helps to keep me motivated knowing that I've got people looking up to me so that makes me get up in the morning and go to the gym.
'I always say you need something to focus on as your motivation and for me it's the fact that I know I've got millions of people looking to me so that gets me up and gets me to gym. It's really rewarding.'
Toned: Lucy's hard work is paying off and the reality TV star unveiled a seriously toned body on the hoot 
Toned: Lucy's hard work is paying off and the reality TV star unveiled a seriously toned body on the hoot 
She shared her pride at having people looking up to her as she added: 'At least I am a role model in a positive way.
'People are looking at me and saying, 'Alright, she's actually eating well and she trains three or four times a week'. I'm advertising how to eat properly and I'm not pictured falling out of clubs, so I can be a positive role model to young girls'.
The former Tumble contest admitted that she didn't feel too much pressure as more and more reality stars begin to release their own fitness brands.
Inspiration: Lucy has become a source of fitness inspiration for thousands of women across the country after changing her lifestyle and launching her fitness website
Inspiration: Lucy has become a source of fitness inspiration for thousands of women across the country after changing her lifestyle and launching her fitness website
She said: 'I think people are really aware that I'm quite different. I was the first celebrity to be taken seriously in the fitness industry for not yo-yo dieting or losing a massive amount of weight and still getting thousands of people are following my plan because it's more realistic.
'I've never ever promoted a fad diet or a yo-yo dieting, crash dieting and that's why I think I was quite respected and got a good name in the industry.'
She added: 'I don't ever slag off fitness DVDs because I take my hat off to them for losing weight. It's all about anything that makes people proactive then I completely support. But mine is definitely more about a whole lifestyle and I think people forgot that it's actually about health.' 
Changing it up: She changed into a variety of bikinis as she posed up a storm on the beach in Dubai, showcasing her enviable figure
Changing it up: She changed into a variety of bikinis as she posed up a storm on the beach in Dubai, showcasing her enviable figure
And Lucy recently told Star magazine that her boyfriend, Louis Smith, is loving her killer figure and how there's one part in particular the 25-year-old gymnast can't keep his hands off - her pert posterior.
'His favourite part of my body is my bum,' she told the publication.
However, Lucy admits she is not completely happy about her incredible figure and the fitness fanatic says, 'I'd love bigger boobs and longer legs, but it's not going to happen.'
While the raven-haired beauty says she loves to motivate her man when it comes to his fitness regime, she says they will never train together again.
Looking good from every angle: Mecklenburgh also showed off her pert posterior in a white two-piece as she frolicked in the water 
Looking good from every angle: Mecklenburgh also showed off her pert posterior in a white two-piece as she frolicked in the water 
'He was really bossy and it was so hard,' she said. 'I was pouring with sweat. But I'm the one who gets out of bed and says, 'You're going training. Get up!' I keep him motivated.'
In another interview with new! magazine, Lucy credits her man for being 'normal, lovely and loyal,' as she says her family get on with him well.
But as the couple live far apart, [she lives in Essex and he lives in Peterborough], they have learned to make their long-distance relationship work.
'When we see each other, we make more of an effort, so we'll spend two or three days together' she says.
Change it up: Lucy later opted for a sizzling bronze and black two-piece which showcased her sensational figure 
Change it up: Lucy later opted for a sizzling bronze and black two-piece which showcased her sensational figure 
'But there can be two weeks where we don't see each other, so we FaceTime a lot - thank God for FaceTime! But I do like it that way.'
Repeating her desire for bigger boobs, she adds: 'You are what you are and I'm completely against surgery, so I just try and keep everything toned.
'I still get cellulite the same as everyone when I've had a bit of a sugar binge.' 
Shocking: Incredibly Lucy has admitted she is not completely happy about her incredible figure and the fitness fanatic telling MailOnline, 'I'd love bigger boobs and longer legs, but it's not going to happen'
Shocking: Incredibly Lucy has admitted she is not completely happy about her incredible figure and the fitness fanatic telling MailOnline, 'I'd love bigger boobs and longer legs, but it's not going to happen'
Beach beauty: Lucy looked sensational as she hit the beach in a sheer green kaftan which left little to the imagination 
Beach beauty: Lucy looked sensational as she hit the beach in a sheer green kaftan which left little to the imagination 



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3056438/Lucy-Mecklenburgh-risks-wardrobe-malfunction-plunging-kaftan-showing-incredible-figure-variety-barely-bikinis.html#ixzz3YUvO6Dfz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook