Friday 6 November 2015

Singer Eden xo strips down to her skimpy two piece bikini to show off toned tummy as she soaks up the sun in Santa Monica

Beach bunny! Singer Eden xo strips down to her skimpy two piece bikini to show off toned tummy as she soaks up the sun in Santa Monica 

Her new single Hold Me Now - a version of the Eighties hit from The Thompson Twins - has been used heavily on TV's hit series Scream Queens.
And to celebrate, singer Eden xo - who has toured with Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj - hit the beach.
On Thursday the 26-year-old blonde stripped down to her bikini while soaking up the sun in Santa Monica, California. 'I'm comfortable in a bikini,' the Weekend singer told DailyMail.com. 'I feel free.' 
It's still summer for her: Singer Eden xo stripped down to her bikini to soak up the sun in Santa Monica, California on Thursday
It's still summer for her: Singer Eden xo stripped down to her bikini to soak up the sun in Santa Monica, California on Thursday
The blonde beauty showed off her toned stomach in a skimpy two piece that was turquoise with a hot pink strap.
A pink necklace was hanging from her neck and she had her hair slicked back from a quick dip in the Atlantic Ocean.
Eden, born Jessica Eden Malakouti, looked to be in great spirits as she frolicked in front of the Santa Monica Pier, which has amusement park rides on it.
Fun times: The 26-year-old hit maker wore a turquoise bikini with hot pink straps
Fun times: The 26-year-old hit maker wore a turquoise bikini with hot pink straps
Back to basics: Eden, born Jessica Eden Malakouti, looked to be in great spirits as she frolicked in front of the Santa Monica Pier, which has amusement park rides on it
Back to basics: Eden, born Jessica Eden Malakouti, looked to be in great spirits as she frolicked in front of the Santa Monica Pier, which has amusement park rides on it
At age 16, Eden emancipated herself from her parents so she could move to Hollywood to pursue her dreams to become a singer.
'I slept on a lot of couches,' she told Details.
'I've danced in a lot of music videos. I'd get like $100 for a sixteen-hour day and get treated like a shitty extra on set, but I was so stoked on life. I was like: I got a hundred bucks for dancing all day? What? A sixteen-year-old can find ways to make $100 stretch—it was a Taco Bell drive-through kind of life.'
With her pals: Eden captioned this image, 'Oh hey there boo boo kittys...'
With her pals: Eden captioned this image, 'Oh hey there boo boo kittys...'
She joined an girl group Shut Up Stella. Their single Watch Me Rain was featured in MTV's Super Sweet 16: The Movie.
Welcome to My Party appeared in the 2008 films Girl, Positive and Baby Mama. 
In 2008 she went solo. Her songs Trash Me and Outsider were used on MTV's The Hills. 
Jessie and the Toy Boys launched in March 2010 with the first single Push It being released in February 2011.
On stage: The Anaheim native wrote next to this photo, 'I love my fans so much! ❤️ #tbt  @ronyalwin'
On stage: The Anaheim native wrote next to this photo, 'I love my fans so much! ❤️ #tbt @ronyalwin'
In June 2011, Jessie and the Toy Boys released an EP titled Show Me Your Tan Lines and in May 2013, Malakouti released a music video for what was originally a Toy Boys song, White Girl Wasted. 
Malakouti released her debut single under the name Eden xo, Too Cool to Dance in 2014.
As far as touring with Britney and Nicki, the bombshell has said, 'It was insanely glamorous. I've done van tours where I had to straight up shower in the sink on my tour bus. I've also had to shower in disgusting truck stops. But this was so ghetto fab. I'm not kidding.
'Britney Spears and her crew have touring down to a science. Half the time Britney didn't even want any of her own stuff so I was like, Hey, I'll take a massage. 
'The tours I did after that gave me culture shock. I was like: Where's the chef? Where's the guy who gave us all B-12 injections in our ass? To sum it up, it was like: #lifegoals.'
On the town: The singing sensation holding an award in LA last week
On the town: The singing sensation holding an award in LA last week



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3307414/Eden-xo-strips-two-piece-toned-tummy-soaks-sun-Santa-Monica.html#ixzz3qkoB7j3O
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook