Tuesday 10 November 2015

Jorgie Porter and Union J's George Shelley head up the official I'm A Celeb shots alongside surprise addition Tony Hadley

Ready for the jungle: Jorgie Porter and Union J's George Shelley head up the official I'm A Celeb shots alongside surprise addition Tony Hadley 

Motorcycle racer Carl Fogarty was crowned King of the Jungle in 2014.
And this year, viewers will watch the likes of Hollyoaks beauty Jorgie Porter, former X Factor star George Shelley and Spandau Ballet star Tony Hadley battling it out for the crown when I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! returns on Sunday 15 November.
The full line-up of the ITV reality show has been announced as this year's crop of brave hopefuls descend upon the Australian Outback, preparing to face their biggest fears in the terrifying Bucktucker Trials.
Scroll down for video  

JORGIE PORTER 

Age: 27 
Known for: Playing Theresa McQueen in Hollyoaks
Phobias: Spiders
Missing: Hollyoaks 
Biggest misconception: I am not like the ditsy blonde character I play on the show
Role in the camp: I'd love to create a girl squad
Miss most: Chocolate, high heels, my bed  
Dream camper: Sir David Attenborough 
Relationship status: Single  
Jorgie Porter opens up about love on Celebrity First Dates
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:00
Fullscreen
Need Text
Leaving their plush pads and luxuries far behind, the celebrity campers will spend up to three weeks taking on the harsh surroundings of the jungle, with a whole host of brand new nasty surprises created just for them.
The ten stars heading into the jungle for the new series are: Duncan Bannatyne OBE, Lady Colin Campbell, Yvette Fielding, Chris Eubank, Susannah ConstanJne, Brian Friedman and Kieron Dyer, as well as Jorgie, George and Tony.
So who exactly are the contestants preparing to join hosts Ant and Dec?
Let's get ready to jungle: Brand new I'm A Celeb teaser
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:00
Fullscreen
Need Text
Bookies' favourite: Union J singer George is no doubt going to prove popular with young female viewers
Bookies' favourite: Union J singer George is no doubt going to prove popular with young female viewers

GEORGE SHELLEY 

Age: 22
Known for: Union J singer
Phobias: I am scared of moths
MissingNothing
Role in the camp: Jack of all trades
Biggest misconception: It's going to be nice for people to get to know me better
Miss most: Home comforts and my mum
Dream camper: Union J bandmate JJ, Davina McCall
Relationship status: Single  

TONY HADLEY

Age: 55
Known for: Spandau Ballet
Phobias:  I don’t like cockroaches
Missing: Nothing, it's a good time for me
Role in the camp: The shoulder to cry on
Biggest misconception: Nothing, I don't buy into that whole vacuous celebrity thing
Miss most: My wife and kids 
Dream camper: Shane Richie, Rick Astley and Bobby Davro would be such a laugh
Relationship status: Married 
Back on the scene: 80s singer Tony Hadley has candidly revealed he hopes appearing on the ITV reality show will help his solo music career
Back on the scene: 80s singer Tony Hadley has candidly revealed he hopes appearing on the ITV reality show will help his solo music career
Union J's George Shelley on romance rumours at Pride of Britain
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:00
Fullscreen

DUNCAN BANNATYNE OBE

Age: 66 
Known for: Dragon's Den
Phobias:  None. In my own head, I think I can do all the challenges – which is probably wrong!
Missing: My diary is clear
Role in the camp: Cooking, cleaning, washing-­up. You name it, I will do it
Biggest misconception: None, as I won’t let people see my real personality. I am joking… 
Miss most: Comfy bed and my girlfriend
Dream camper: Peter Jones or Theo Paphitis
Relationship status: Dating Nigora Whitehorn
Preparing for the jungle: Dragon's Den entrepreneur Duncan has no qualms about being one of the oldest campers
Scardy cat: Lady Colin Campbell admits she's easily afraid
Preparing for the jungle: Dragon's Den entrepreneur Duncan has no qualms about being one of the oldest campers, while Lady Colin Campbell (R) admits she's easily afraid
All fun and games: Boxing champion Chris Eubank intends to focus on having fun in the Australian Outback following years of intense competition 
All fun and games: Boxing champion Chris Eubank intends to focus on having fun in the Australian Outback following years of intense competition 

CHRIS EUBANK 

Age: 49 
Known for: Boxing legend 
Phobias: I don’t like heights 
Missing: Nothing  
Biggest misconception: People will be surprised how non-­confrontational and fun I am
Role in the camp: I am going in to have fun
Miss most: I won’t have time to miss anything
Dream camper: Don't mind
Relationship status: Married

LADY COLIN CAMPBELL 

Age: 66 
Known for: Social status 
Phobias: None but I'm not that brave
Missing: Yes, I have had to cancel a lot
Biggest misconception: Nothing as my life is very complete
Role in the camp: I am not sure yet  
Miss most: My children, dogs and cats
Dream camper: A musician. Hopefully there will be a piano and violin to entertain us
Relationship status: Single

YVETTE FIELDING

Age: 47
Known for: Most Haunted 
Phobias: I am terrified of anything that moves!
Missing: Thankfully nothing
Biggest misconception: Everyone is used to seeing me scream on Most Haunted. It will be nice for people to see me as me! 
Role in the camp: To lift everyone’s spirits. I definitely won’t be the chef because as everyone has seen on Masterchef, I can’t cook
Miss most: My family, dogs and the Most Haunted team
Dream camper: Billy Connolly, the world’s strongest man and a good cook
Relationship status: Married
Ready for action: The 47-year-old TV star can't wait to head into the jungle to meet Ant and Dec
Ready for action: The 47-year-old TV star can't wait to head into the jungle to meet Ant and Dec

KIERON DYER 

Age: 36
Known for: England football player 
Phobias: I don’t like spiders or snakes but there is no way I am going to look a wuss! 
Missing: Nothing, I am retired
Biggest misconception: I'd like to change people’s perceptions about footballers in general
Role in the camp: Definitely not the chef! I’d like to provide banter to keep us all amused
Miss most: My wife and kids 
Dream camper: Brian May and Kim Kardashian
Relationship status: Married

BRIAN FRIEDMAN 

Age: 38
Known for: X Factor choreographer
Phobias: I am generally fearful of things normal people are fearful of. 
Missing: The X Factor and Thanksgiving
Biggest misconception: I am not overdramatic - I am colourful
Role in the camp: Chef, cleaner
Miss most: My fiancĂ©, followed by my family and then luxuries
Dream camper: Ashley Roberts or Nicole Scherzinger. We would laugh our way through it!
Relationship status: Engaged
New outlook: Kieron wants to change the public's perception about footballers 
New outlook: Kieron wants to change the public's perception about footballers 

SUSANNAH CONSTANTINE  

Age: 53
Known for: What Not To Wear with Trinny Woodall 
Phobias: Massive fear of heights. It’s plagued me throughout my life
Missing: My daughter’s Christmas play, which I am gutted about  
Biggest misconception: I think people think I am posh and bossy!
Role in the camp: Definitely the mum
Miss most: Aside from my family, my phone and my tweezers. I’ve got little whiskers that grow out!
Dream camper: Elton John, Eminem and Jake Shears
Relationship status: Married

I'M A CELEBRITY 2015 CONTESTANTS - THE FACTS

 Duncan Bannatyne, 66
Built a business empire of hotels, health clubs and spas. Found fame on BBC One's search for innovative ideas as one of the top entrepreneurs on Dragon's Den.
 Jorgie Porter, 27
Famed for her long-serving role as Hollyoaks' youngest and most bubbly McQueen sister Theresa. Her most memorable storylines have included a breakout from prison, becoming a young mum and being in a train crash.
Chris Eubank, 49 
Former British professional boxer who has held the WBO middleweight and super middleweight titles, victory over four world champions. 
Lady Colin Campbell, 66 
Socialite, television and radio personality Lady Colin was brought up as a boy until her late teens due to a genital defect and later wrote the famous 1992 book Diana in Private: The Princess Nobody Knows, on Princess Diana.
Brian Friedman, 38
The American dancer and choreographer, who has worked with Britney Spears, Cher, Beyoncé Knowles and Mariah Carey, is known in the UK for his work behind the scenes on The X Factor.
 Kieron Dyer, 36
Former Newcastle midfielder Keiron follows in Jimmy Bullard's footsteps by representing the sporting world on the new series. Dyer represented England on 33 occasions before retiring in 2013.
 Yvette Fielding, 47
Yvette was previously best known as a Blue Peter presenter but went on to be a figurehead for paranormal investigation at the forefront of the Most Haunted television series. 
George Shelley, 22 
George found fame as 1/4 of X Factor boyband Union J, coming in fourth in the 2012 series. They have toured with The Vamps and achieved No6 in the UK Albums Chart with their debut.  
Susannah Constantine, 53 
Better known as the other half of fashion double act Trinny & Susannah with Trinny Woodall, finding a dedicated style following on 2001 hit television series What Not to Wear. 
Tony Hadley, 55
Eighties crooner Tony is best known as Spandau Ballet’s lead singer whose hits included 'True', 'Gold' and 'To Cut a Long Story Short'.
Leading the way is Hollyoaks actress Jorgie, who has promised to pack plenty of sexy swimwear to keep viewers entertained.
'I do lots of squats at home,' the 27-year-old beauty revealed. 'I don’t want to lose my bum in the jungle, so I will carry some rocks to avoid this!'
Jorgie, who is single, admitted creepy crawlies could prove a problem, as well as any trial involving going underwater. 'I really don’t like spiders,' she adds. 'I have to phone my mum to tell her to get rid of them!'
Down under: Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter was one of the first pictured touching down at Brisbane airport as she's set to join the I'm A Celebrity line-up
Down under: Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter was one of the first pictured touching down at Brisbane airport as she's set to join the I'm A Celebrity line-up
Get me in there! Duncan Bannatyne was seen arriving at Brisbane airport on Monday ahead of his appearance on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
Get me in there! Duncan Bannatyne was seen arriving at Brisbane airport on Monday ahead of his appearance on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
Sprightly: George Shelley didn't seem like he was too bothered about that the terror headed his way as he touched down at an Australian airport with his family ahead of his stint on I'm A Celeb on Tuesday
Sprightly: George Shelley didn't seem like he was too bothered about that the terror headed his way as he touched down at an Australian airport with his family ahead of his stint on I'm A Celeb on Tuesday
Union J hunk George Shelley is the bookies' favourite for the win - and he definitely won't be ruling out the prospect of romance in the jungle.
At 22, George is the baby of the bunch and says he's hoping to find an older brother figure to guide him along the way.
The Carry You singer admitted: 'I’ve been in a situation like this before with The X Factor. You are there for support and I do genuinely like people. I feel like I am going to glue to people and make a lot of new friends in the jungle.'
Animated: Yvette Fielding was all smiles and hand gestures as she strode through Brisbane Airport, having travelled there from the UK
Animated: Yvette Fielding was all smiles and hand gestures as she strode through Brisbane Airport, having travelled there from the UK
Getting cold feet: Susannah Constantine looked absolutely petrified as she was pictured landing in Australia ahead of her stint on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! which will begin at the weekend
Getting cold feet: Susannah Constantine looked absolutely petrified as she was pictured landing in Australia ahead of her stint on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! which will begin at the weekend
Camper: Former footballer Kieron Dyer was also spotted touching down in Brisbane ahead of his I'm A Celeb appearance
Camper: Former footballer Kieron Dyer was also spotted touching down in Brisbane ahead of his I'm A Celeb appearance
Into the jungle: Lady Colin Campbell was seen landing in Brisbane, Australia on Monday morning
Into the jungle: Lady Colin Campbell was seen landing in Brisbane, Australia on Monday morning
Spandau Ballet star Tony comes as something of a surprise addition after the initial line-up was revealed on Sunday.
The 80s pop star believes taking part in his favourite programme will help boost his solo music career, saying, 'I want to put myself back in the public eye as a solo artist... but I really do hope there won’t be too many prima donnas in camp!'
Tony, 55, is hoping living off rice and beans will help him shed a few excess pounds. He joked: 'There are no bars or pubs in the jungle and I will be very happy to lose weight!'
Glamorous: Hollyoaks actress Jorgie is happy to provide eye candy for viewers and has promised to pack a wide array of bikinis in her suitcase

Glamorous: Hollyoaks actress Jorgie is happy to provide eye candy for viewers and has promised to pack a wide array of bikinis in her suitcase

He'll Carry You: Former X Factor contestant George hasn't ruled out the possibility of finding love in the jungle
He'll Carry You: Former X Factor contestant George hasn't ruled out the possibility of finding love in the jungle
As one of the oldest campers, 66-year-old Duncan says he isn’t fazed by the physical challenges that face him. 
The Dragon's Den star explained: 'I climbed Kilimanjaro in my 60s. And I was one of the oldest people in our group who did. A lot of the younger people who started pulled out.'
However, the entrepreneur's confidence could be his downfall. He declared: 'I actually don’t have any phobias at all. In my head, which is probably wrong, I think I can do all these trials. No problem at all! It is a case of mind over matter most definitely.' 
Family man: The retired sportsman admits he'll miss his wife and children the most 
Family man: The retired sportsman admits he'll miss his wife and children the most 
Scaredy-cat: Despite her presenting job on Most Haunted, Yvette admits, 'I am terrified of anything that moves'
Scaredy-cat: Despite her presenting job on Most Haunted, Yvette admits, 'I am terrified of anything that moves'
Giving Duncan some serious competition in the athletics stakes will be legendary British boxer Chris Eubank, who confessed the jungle will be his first 'holiday' since the age of 16.
The laid-back star says winning is furthest from his mind. 'I feel like I have been holding the torch for so long, it is nice to put it down whilst I am in the jungle,' he explained. 'My objective is to have a new experience and have fun.'  
The 10 brave celebrities have been pictured arriving at Brisbane Airport, Australia, on Tuesday, looking both excited and terrified by the adventure that lies ahead.
Several reality rivals - former Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison, Made In Chelsea's notorious lothario Spencer Matthews and TOWIE loudmouth Ferne McCann - were all heavily rumoured to be entering the jungle but have not been named in the official line-up.
However, two late arrivals are expected to be announced when the new series kicks off on Sunday and it's possible either Vicky, Spencer and or Ferne will be two of them. 
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Starts Sunday 15 November at 9pm on ITV.
Suited and booted: Former footballer Kieron Dyer (L) and choreographer to the stars Brian Friedman (R) were dressed to impress for the photoshoot
Suited and booted: Former footballer Kieron Dyer (L) and choreographer to the stars Brian Friedman (R) were dressed to impress for the photoshoot
Feisty fashionista: Susannah insists she isn't as bossy as she comes across on TV
Feisty fashionista: Susannah insists she isn't as bossy as she comes across on TV


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3312060/Meet-year-s-m-Celebrity-line-including-Jorgie-Porter-George-Shelley.html#ixzz3r7eWmfDs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook