Friday 22 January 2016

Spanish girl, 17, whose 'OMG' picture Justin Bieber posted online reveals how she went from a £3 an hour babysitter to a catwalk model

'I'm living a fairytale': Spanish girl, 17, whose 'OMG' picture Justin Bieber posted online reveals how she went from a £3 an hour babysitter to a catwalk model 

  • Cindy Kimberly, 17, earned £2.90 an hour working as a babysitter in Spain
  • Bieber shared her picture to his 47.5m followers asking: 'OMG who is this!'
  • Cindy has had lots of job offers and calls offering her things since the post 
  • She will now make her catwalk debut at fashion show in Madrid next month
  • Said Bieber's attention was even bigger deal because she loves his music
The mystery beauty who caught Justin Bieber's eye has admitted she feels like she is 'living a fairytale' after she went from being a £3 an hour babysitter to being a catwalk model.
The Canadian pop sensation thrust Irina Shayk lookalike Cindy Kimberly into the world spotlight by posting her picture on Instagram and asking: 'OMG who is this!'
She was revealed to be a 17-year-old shy student from Denia, near Benidorm, Spain, who earned £2.90 an hour babysitting, by MailOnline in December. 
Dream: Cindy Kimberly, who rose to fame after Justin Bieber shared her photo with more than 50million followers, says her life has been a 'fairytale' since
Dream: Cindy Kimberly, who rose to fame after Justin Bieber shared her photo with more than 50million followers, says her life has been a 'fairytale' since
Model: Cindy, who is still at school, is now preparing to make her catwalk debut at a prestigious fashion show in Madrid next month
Now Cindy, 17, has revealed how chart topper Bieber's attention has changed her life.
The stunning teenager, who is still at school, told how she has been plucked from obscurity to be a model and will be making her catwalk debut at Madrid Fashion Week next month. 
Cindy's lookalike Cristiano Ronaldo's ex, Russian model Shayk turned heads in a figure-hugging dress and six-inch high heels at the event a few years ago.
It has not yet been revealed who has asked Cindy to model for them at Spain's premier fashion show. 
Cindy, who was born in Holland, said: 'When I saw Justin was asking about me I got very emotional because I've been a fan of his for more than six years. 
Star: She says Bieber (pictured) noticing her was even more special because she had been 'a fan of his for more than six years'
Star: She says Bieber (pictured) noticing her was even more special because she had been 'a fan of his for more than six years'
Big fan: 'When I saw Justin was asking about me I got very emotional because I've been a fan of his for more than six years,' said Cindy (pictured), who is still in school
Big fan: 'When I saw Justin was asking about me I got very emotional because I've been a fan of his for more than six years,' said Cindy (pictured), who is still in school
'It seems like a fairytale. A friend of mine often used to joke that one day I'd be one of the girls he talked about and I didn't believe her.
'My life's changed positively since Justin appeared in my life. At the beginning I felt completely overwhelmed and didn't know how to deal with it but now I'm getting used to it.'
The teenager gained hundreds of thousands of followers on Instagram after Bieber said he's a fan.
She has gone from being an unknown to being followed by 668,000 fans on social media. 
But she insisted she intends keeping her feet on the ground and concentrating on her studies despite all the attention she is receiving.
She said: 'I've had a lot of job offers since all this happened. I'm constantly receiving calls offering me things, but I'm focused on my studies and fashion commitments I'd already made.' 
Flattered: Aspiring model and artist Cindy was 'delighted' to have been compared with the likes of  Irina Shayk and Angelina Jolie
Flattered: Aspiring model and artist Cindy was 'delighted' to have been compared with the likes of  Irina Shayk and Angelina Jolie
Brains and beauty: Cindy (pictured) wants to study Fine Arts at university after finishing secondary school
Brains and beauty: Cindy (pictured) wants to study Fine Arts at university after finishing secondary school
Claiming she was 'delighted' to have been compared with the likes of Shayk or Angelina Jolie, she said: 'I love both of them.'
She added: 'My mum's happy for me with everything new that's happening in my life.
'She already knew I was a fan of Justin's. She's always urging me though to stay focused on my responsibilities with my studies and keep my feet on the ground.'
Cindy joked this week she was sad that Bieber isn't following her on Twitter.
Cindy, who goes by the nickname 'Wolfiecindy', has opened a new social media account.
She closed her old one in December when Bieber shared her picture with the world to escape unwanted attention.
Serious: Cindy (pictured) joked this week she was sad that Bieber isn't following her on Twitter
Serious: Cindy (pictured) joked this week she was sad that Bieber isn't following her on Twitter
Loved: Cindy (pictured), who was born in Holland, now has more than 680,000 Instagram followers and that number grows each day
Loved: Cindy (pictured), who was born in Holland, now has more than 680,000 Instagram followers and that number grows each day
Justin Bieber hides his new purple hair under a camouflage hat
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:01
Fullscreen
Need Text
The pretty student admitted on Twitter to being only half-Spanish, going some way to confirming suggestions by fans who follow her on Instagram that one of her parents is Indonesian.
It was revealed last month Cindy was offering babysitting services for just four to €6 (£2.90 to £4.35 an hour) - a far cry from the millions Justin makes every year.
She described herself in a CV resume, posted before she turned 17 along the same photo which attracted Justin's attention: 'My name is Cindy Kimberly and I am 16.
'I can do the shopping and help with homework. If you are looking for a baby sitter and you would like to know more about me, contact me. I love children and I can help them with English as I have a good command of English.'
Her name also appears on the Internet alongside an alcohol misdemeanor.
Town hall chiefs in Villajoyosa, a 40 minute drive of Denia, published her name on a December 2013 official bulletin, warning her she had 15 days to appeal against an administrative proceeding for breaching a by-law banning drinking in the street. 
Future: Despite the overwhelming attention Cindy's (pictured) been getting, she insists her life is normal and she still wants to study Fine Arts in the future
Future: Despite the overwhelming attention Cindy's (pictured) been getting, she insists her life is normal and she still wants to study Fine Arts in the future
Fame: Bieber put Cindy Kimberly on the map after posting this picture to his 47.5million Instagram followers, saying: 'OMG who is this!'
Fame: Bieber put Cindy Kimberly on the map after posting this picture to his 47.5million Instagram followers, saying: 'OMG who is this!'
The public notice was published on the internet after the council was unable to inform Cindy Kimberly at her home address.
She insisted last night she had only babysat once for family friends.
She told Vanitatis: 'My life is very normal. I'm a student and I would like to study Fine Arts in the future.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3410278/I-m-living-fairytale-Girl-reveals-life-changing-moment-Justin-Bieber-fan-s-gone-3-hour-babysitter-catwalk-model.html#ixzz3y1CjV7vz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook