Wednesday 17 August 2016

Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman dress to impress in first Strictly Come Dancing publicity stills

Ready for the ballroom! Glam Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman dress to impress in first Strictly Come Dancing publicity stills 

s
With their stunning evening dresses, glossy hair and strappy heels, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman are glammed up and ready for a return to the ballroom.
The Strictly Come Dancing co-hosts look the picture of elegance in a series of new publicity shots for the show which makes its BBC return next month.
Claudia, 44, sticks to her favourite monochrome palette in most of the pictures - one shot shows her sporting a one-shouldered white knee-length gown with bright blue shoes in stark contrast to Tess's black and gold plunging number.
Glamour girls: Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly are ready for the ballroom in new publicity shots for the next series of Strictly Come Dancing 
Glamour girls: Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly are ready for the ballroom in new publicity shots for the next series of Strictly Come Dancing 
Another still features Tess, 47, channelling the 1920s in a black frock with gold fringing teamed with a pair of strappy heels.
Both hosts are clearly enjoying showing their glamorous sides, with another image featuring Claudia in a one sleeved black floor length gown and Tess in a black and gold frock with a sheer skirt.  
The new shots came as Strictly announced Daisy Lowe would be the latest celebrity to appear in the new season. 
On the fringe: Tess channelled the 1930s with her fringed frock 
On the fringe: Tess channelled the 1930s with her fringed frock 
Me and my pal: The pair both sport floor-length black in another photo 
Me and my pal: The pair both sport floor-length black in another photo 
Daisy joins Danny Mac, Ed Balls, Laura Whitmore, Louise Redknapp, Will Young, Melvin Odoom, Ore Oduba on the show. 
She gushed: 'I'm so excited! And terrified... I love dancing so much... But I've never done any ballroom dancing before this... I've always loved the show and I can't wait to be part of it.' 
The beauty, who is currently dating West End star Darius Campbell, added: 'I am used to being on the catwalk and campaigns of major fashion brands with lots of eyes on me but this is completely different from anything I have ever done before. 
'My family and friends and I adore Strictly, so when the chance came up to take part - I jumped at it! I am itching to get started and am so looking forward to learning a new skill.' 
Ray of sunshine: Another publicity shot features Tess in bright yellow, while Claudia sports a midnight blue strapless number and black skirt
Looking good: Claudia sticks to her favourite pared-down palette in the shots
Ray of sunshine: Another publicity shot features Tess in bright yellow, while Claudia sports a midnight blue strapless number and black skirt 


Sleek and sultry: Claudia showed off her toned arms in the strapless gown which perfectly contrasted with her familiar smokey black eye make-up 
Sleek and sultry: Claudia showed off her toned arms in the strapless gown which perfectly contrasted with her familiar smokey black eye make-up 
Actor Danny Mac was the seventh contestant named on the Strictly roster.
The former Hollyoaks star, 28, is relishing taking part, explaining: 'I’m as terrified as I am excited! I’ve done a few bits and bobs of secret filming for the show and it’s all become very real now. I can’t believe that I am now part of the biggest show on television and I cannot wait to get started.'
A professional actor since the tender age of 10, Danny starred in the multi-award winning West End production of ‘Wicked’ for four years, performing in the ensemble and as the understudy for Boq, one of the lead male characters. 
Model material: Daisy Lowe is the latest celebrity to be announced for the new series of Strictly Come Dancing
Model material: Daisy Lowe is the latest celebrity to be announced for the new series of Strictly Come Dancing
He joined the cast of Hollyoaks in 2011 where he played the part of Mark ‘Dodger’ Savage.
Spending four years on the Channel 4 soap, Danny was nominated at the National Television Awards for Best Newcomer, Most Popular Newcomer, and Best Serial Drama Performance. 
He was also voted three times as Soap’s Sexiest Man at the Inside Soap Awards, and twice Sexiest Male at the British Soap Awards. 
Relishing it: Actor Danny Mac (picutred alongside co-star Jorgie Porter) has been revealed as the seventh contestant for the new series of Strictly Come Dancing
Relishing it: Actor Danny Mac (picutred alongside co-star Jorgie Porter) has been revealed as the seventh contestant for the new series of Strictly Come Dancing
Danny Mac starred in Hollyoaks trailer in 2014
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:30
Fullscreen
Need Text
Presenter and former pop star Louise Redknapp was the sixth celebrity to be confirmed for the BBC One show.
The announcement was made on Monday, live on Steve Wright in the Afternoon on BBC Radio 2 where the 41-year-old confirmed she will be taking part and admitted her husband Jamie is 'mortified'.
She said: 'I've sung in front of crowds of thousands before but the idea of stepping out onto that famous dance floor with a world class professional dancer gives me butterflies just thinking about it!  
'I’m a big fan of the show and am definitely going to go out there and give it 100% as I want to make my boys proud.'
Big news: The announcement was made on Monday, live on Steve Wright in the Afternoon on BBC Radio 2 where she confirmed she will be taking part
Big news: The announcement was made on Monday, live on Steve Wright in the Afternoon on BBC Radio 2 where she confirmed she will be taking part
She said: 'I've sung in front of crowds of thousands before but the idea of stepping out onto that famous dance floor with a world class professional dancer gives me butterflies'
Adding: 'I’m a big fan of the show and am definitely going to go out there and give it 100% as I want to make my boys proud,' she said
She said: 'I've sung in front of crowds of thousands before but the idea of stepping out onto that famous dance floor with a world class professional dancer gives me butterflies'
Best paw forward! Louise Redknapp gets ready for Strictly
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:08
Fullscreen
Need Text
She added: 'I've always loved the programme, it's great family viewing. I never thought I'd do it, I'm not sure how I'm here...
'My husband is laughing at me he's mortified. He's like, "Whoever you get as a partner I feel sorry for them." When I met Jamie I was out there in music singing and dancing, so I'm hoping he's just going to be proud.
'I just don't want to embarrass myself and my family. I've just got to get out there and do my best and I'm hoping he'll be proud.' 
Louise was a former member of girl band Eternal, before embarking on a highly successful solo career.
New addition: Presenter Melvin Odoom became the fourth celebrity to be announced for the forthcoming fourteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing on Friday
New addition: Presenter Melvin Odoom became the fourth celebrity to be announced for the forthcoming fourteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing on Friday
Eternal were hugely popular, becoming the first all-girl group to sell over 1 million albums in the UK and remain the top selling girl band of the 90s. 
And, although she's got plenty of experience under her belt, the blonde beauty is worried about having to learn the routines.
She explained: 'I went to stage school I did tap and ballet until I was 16, and then I went into Eternal where we did lots of hand clapping and lots of running man.
Let's dance! TV presenter Laura Whitmore is also taking part on the popular talent show
Let's dance! TV presenter Laura Whitmore is also taking part on the popular talent show
'And you don't really have to remember the whole routine because if you forget something you can walk off and be like "come on cheer". I've not been in a dance studio since I recorded Naked 20 years ago.' 
Louise went solo in 1995 and her first album, Naked, produced 5 hits and sold over 1 million copies. 
On Monday, the caramel-haired beauty, who is married to Jamie Redknapp, looked very happy as she stepped out in London wearing frayed-hem jeans. 
She teamed it with a khaki jacket and cute heels, carrying a leather quilted Chanel bag over her shoulder. 
Multi-talented: Alongside Laura in the confirmed line-up is Pop Idol champ Will Young, 37
Multi-talented: Alongside Laura in the confirmed line-up is Pop Idol champ Will Young, 37
Cha-cha-charming! Laura and Will join the first male politician to ever appear on Strictly - Ed Balls - who was announced on Monday
Cha-cha-charming! Laura and Will join the first male politician to ever appear on Strictly - Ed Balls - who was announced on Monday
While the full line-up is yet to be announced, the show is already set to be a good one. 
On Friday, presenter, Melvin Odoom was also confirmed for the forthcoming fourteenth series.
He joins former Labour politician Ed Balls, singer Will Young and fellow presenters Laura Whitmore and Ore Oduba.
Fantastic four: Len, Darcey Bussell, Craig Revel Horwood and Bruno Tonioli will judge this year's host of celebrity contestants as they take to the famous dancefloor 
Fantastic four: Len, Darcey Bussell, Craig Revel Horwood and Bruno Tonioli will judge this year's host of celebrity contestants as they take to the famous dancefloor 



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3745332/Ready-ballroom-Glam-Tess-Daly-Claudia-Winkleman-dress-impress-Strictly-Come-Dancing-publicity-stills.html#ixzz4HcCnKvcg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook