Saturday 18 August 2012

Alicia Keys can't keep up with toddler son Egypt as he races down street


Here comes trouble: Alicia Keys can't keep up with toddler son Egypt as he races down street


Alicia Keys certainly had her hands full yesterday - trying to keep up with her toddler son.
The singer and 20-month-old Egypt were spotted out together in SoHo district of New York.
But the little tot was tearing a head of his famous mommy as he enjoyed a day out in the Big Apple.
Big Apple adventure: Alicia Keys and her son Egypt were spotted out in New York yesterday with the singer looking casual in leggings and a pink vest
Big Apple adventure: Alicia Keys and her son Egypt were spotted out in New York yesterday with the singer looking casual in leggings and a pink vest
Too cute: Egypt looked adorable in shorts and a white vest as he went tearing off down the street
Too cute: Egypt looked adorable in shorts and a white vest as he went tearing off down the street
Alicia, 31, was joined by friends for her outing and looked casual in leggings and a pink vest top, while Egypt donned a white vest and shorts.
It was a far cry from the image released of Alicia this week to plug her new album, Girl On Fire.
The new photo showed the gorgeous singer and actress in a figure-hugging black dress, which is see-through save for an oblong piece of opaque fabric covering a narrow strip down the front.
Alicia's look on the new album is a big departure from the fourth studio album, in which Keys appeared wrapped in angelic white, her head covered in a silver head dress.

'I’m in the studio right now working away on my new album and I am SO excited!!!' Keys wrote via a diary entry on her website.
Racy: Keys released this photo earlier in the week with the name of her fifth studio album, Girl on Fire
Racy: Keys released this photo earlier in the week with the name of her fifth studio album, Girl on Fire
'I’m ignited!!! I’m like a match to a flame!'
The 31-year-old Grammy winner - who has sold over 35million albums an and more than 30million singles - says she has had the title of the new album in her mind for a long time.

'It’s been hard to hold it back and now I’m not holding it back anymore! It is called Girl on Fire!!! And that’s exactly how I feel!!! 

'You’ll be learning more about it soon… but let me just say before making this record, in some ways I felt like a lion locked in a cage…

'I felt like a girl misunderstood that no one really knew, I felt like it was time to stop making excuses for any part of my life that I wanted to change. Once I made that choice I became a Girl on Fire, the lion broke free!!'
Multi-million-dollar artist: The 31-year-old singer has sold over 35 million albums
Multi-million-dollar artist: The 31-year-old singer has sold over 35 million albums


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2190007/Alicia-Keys-toddler-son-Egypt-races-street.html#ixzz23qi5dodt