Wednesday 15 August 2012

Little Mix star Jesy Nelson explains why she won't diet


'The other girls have amazing flat bellies, but my boyfriend Jordan likes curvy girls': Little Mix star Jesy Nelson explains why she won't diet as Perrie gushes about Zayn 


She suffered appalling abuse over her weight from cyber bullies last year. 
But Little Mix singer Jesy Nelson is comfortable in her shape and won't be losing her curves anytime soon - particularly if her boyfriend has anything to do with it. 
The 21-year-old singer has explained how her dancer beau Jordan Banjo loves her figure in a new interview with Look magazine. 
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO...
Body confident: Jesy Nelson says she is happy with her shape and her boyfriend Jordan Banjo oves her curves
Body confident: Jesy Nelson says she is happy with her shape and her boyfriend Jordan Banjo oves her curves
She explains: 'The other girls have amazing flat bellies, but my boyfriend Jordan likes curvy girls. If I start to lose weight he says: "Don’t get skinny!"'
The bubbly singer gushed about her man and said: 'He’s like my best friend and takes me as I am. He’s a boy version of me! We’ve known each other since I was 10 – I used to dance with Diversity before they were called that. He’s my first love.'
And speaking about the abuse she faced last year she said: 'I just wanted to hide. I had alopecia when I was 13, brought on by stress from bullying – that’s why I love my big hair now. But I didn’t expect to be bullied as an adult. It ran me down, but I’m more confident about my body now.'
Jesy showed off her womanly shape in a glamorous shoot for the fashion magazine along with her Little Mix band mates. 
Upping the glamour: The band talk about boys, fame and their new single as well as posing for a stylish photo shoot in the magazine
Upping the glamour: The band talk about boys, fame and their new single as well as posing for a stylish photo shoot in the magazine
The newest addition of Look magazine is on sale now
The newest addition of Look magazine is on sale now
And Miss Nelson wasn't the only one talking about her boyfriend - Perrie Edwards also enthused about her man One Direction's Zayn Malik. 
Speaking about her relationship she gushed: 'I’m really happy – everything’s amazing. As long as we can talk as much as possible, we cope fine with being apart. The girls always say he’s so good to me. I like to be treated like a princess and I love thoughtful gifts. When I was on holiday I got him a painting and filmed the artist making it. He loved it.'
Things seem to be getting serious between the pair who have already met each other's parents. 
Perrie explained: 'Yes, and he’s met mine. It’s really important to me that he gets on with them all, but it’s my brother Jonnie [23] who Zayn had to get past – he passed the test!'
The band, including Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall are currently promoting their latest single Wings. 
To read the feature in full, see the latest issue of LOOK magazine out now.




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2188671/Little-Mix-star-Jesy-Nelson-explains-wont-diet-Perrie-gushes-Zayn.html#ixzz23eexs9Qx