Tuesday 2 September 2014

Helen Flanagan admits she'll always be happy to strip off for the camera as she transforms into angst ridden artist

EXCLUSIVE: 'I'll never stop doing sexy shoots': Helen Flanagan admits she'll always be happy to strip off for the camera as she transforms into angst ridden artist

She is no stranger to sexy photo shoots.
And Helen Flanagan has revealed she is happy to keep showcasing her enviable figure in racy spreads as she helped celebrate the launch of The Sims 4.
Speaking to MailOnline after transforming into an Angst Ridden Artist for the shoot, the actress said: ‘With sexier lingerie shoots, it all depends on how you do it. All my shoots are always quite fun and cool and quite classy really.
New look: Helen Flanagan has revealed she is happy to keep showcasing her enviable figure in racy spreads as she helped celebrate the launch of The Sims 4
New look: Helen Flanagan has revealed she is happy to keep showcasing her enviable figure in racy spreads as she helped celebrate the launch of The Sims 4
‘I think I’ll always like to do them because they’re fun. I wouldn't just stop doing them just because I got married or something.’
    She added: ‘I've never been nervous on any of my photo shoot, I just find them really enjoyable and really fun.’
    The former Coronation street star is also known to share sexy selfies on Instagram but she admitted she has plans to take a step back from social media as she tries to keep aspects of her personal life a bit more private.
    Express yourself: Helen spoke to MailOnline after transforming into an Angst Ridden Artist for the shoot
    Express yourself: Helen spoke to MailOnline after transforming into an Angst Ridden Artist for the shoot

    Different approach: The former Coronation street star is also known to share sexy selfies on Instagram but she admitted she has plans to take a step back from social media as she tries to keep aspects of her personal life a bit more private
    Different approach: The former Coronation street star is also known to share sexy selfies on Instagram but she admitted she has plans to take a step back from social media as she tries to keep aspects of her personal life a bit more private
    In stores: The Sims 4 is out on September 5th for PC
    In stores: The Sims 4 is out on September 5th for PC
    She admitted: ‘I’m not really on Twitter and Instagram as much at the moment because I do want to keep things to be a little bit more private with me and Scott.’
    The 24-year-old added: ‘I know I still put pictures up of us but I think it’s nice to have your relationship a little bit more private.
    ‘I used to be addicted to Instagram. I literally used to be on it all the time so it’s probably a good thing I've taken a bit of a break from it.’
    However, Helen revealed she won't stop sharing pictures altogether and has found a way to share more private moments with chosen individuals.
    The former I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here star said: ‘I have my own private account for really really close friends and family.
    ‘No one will be able to find it because I’m under a really random name so it’s nice to be able to share more private moments on that.’
    The actress spoke to MailOnline as she helped to launch The Sims 4 with a darker new hairdo.
    In regards to her new locks, the actress admitted: ‘I love changing my hair, I think it’s such a fun thing to do.
    ‘I was in Coronation Street for 12 years and I wasn't allowed to play around or change anything about myself so when I left I think I now just like to change things all the time.’
    Bikin babe: The starlet - pictured here in Australia in 2012 -  is known for flaunting her curves in magazine photo shoots
    Bikin babe: The starlet - pictured here in Australia in 2012 -  is known for flaunting her curves in magazine photo shoots
    Dark and lovely: In regards to her new hairstyle the actress admitted: ¿I love changing my hair, I think it¿s such a fun thing to do
    Dark and lovely: In regards to her new hairstyle the actress admitted: ‘I love changing my hair, I think it’s such a fun thing to do
    Opening up about her plans for the future, she added: ‘I’d like to try theatre and I’d love to try different dramas, especially a period drama, in the future.
    ‘I’m really open minded and I would like to do films in the future. I went to LA with my agent in October and it was nice but I love London. I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else unless it was for work.’
    Helen Flanagan is an ‘Angst Ridden Artist’ according to The Sims 4 personality test. What kind of Sim are you? Take the test and order your copy at thesims.com. The Sims 4 is out on September 5th for PC.
    In character: Helen Flanagan was an ¿Angst Ridden Artist¿ according to The Sims 4 personality test
    In character: Helen Flanagan was an ‘Angst Ridden Artist’ according to The Sims 4 personality test


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2740466/EXCLUSIVE-I-ll-never-stop-doing-sexy-photo-shoots-Helen-Flanagan-admits-ll-happy-strip-camera-transforms-angst-ridden-artist.html#ixzz3CBmEOOfc
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook