Thursday 19 February 2015

Salma Hayek Pinault talks about feeling sexier than ever as she smoulders in new photoshoot

'I was always borderline chubby': Salma Hayek Pinault talks about feeling sexier than ever as she smoulders in new photoshoot

Salma Hayek Pinault says she's looking and feeling better than ever in her latest interview.
The 48-year-old certainly looks stunning in her sexy new shoot for net-a-porter's magazine, The Edit -  in which she poses in a series of high-end garments for the publication.
'I never exercised my whole life, but now I do yoga,' she admits. 'I was always borderline chubby, because I like my food and frankly, I like my wine. 
Smokin' hot: Salma Hayek looks incredible in a series of images for net-a-porter's fashion magazine, The Edit 

Smokin' hot: Salma Hayek looks incredible in a series of images for net-a-porter's fashion magazine, The Edit 

'I have to say, I’m pushing 50 but I feel great. I looked worse in my youth! I’m in good shape right now.'
She added that her career is going from strength to strength and says she is the busiest she has ever been.  
'The funny thing is that I really don’t even understand how [it all] came about. Maybe because when you don’t want something as much, you’re not desperate. 
All going well: The Hollywood megastar talks about her marriage and says she looks and feels better than ever
All going well: The Hollywood megastar talks about her marriage and says she looks and feels better than ever
'You will see some of the best work of my life this year, because I’ve had the opportunity; because (the directors) gave me the roles.'
She added: 'I’m quite short. I have an overly … wavy body. I’m not like the girl-next-door who is easy to cast. I don’t fit into stereotypes of a woman that should continue to work. 
'I don’t know what it is, but it has nothing to do with planning. It has something to do with karma, maybe. I believe in karma.'
To see the full interview with Salma Hayek Pinault, read The EDIT at www.net-a-porter.com
To see the full interview with Salma Hayek Pinault, read The EDIT at www.net-a-porter.com
Salma also talks about dating her now-husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, owner of Kering – the holding company of 17 luxury labels including Gucci and Saint Laurent
'I was not a fashionista,' she said. 'I was surrounded by fashionistas who made fun of me because I didn’t care. 
'And when I started going out with Francois, they said, "How did you of all people land this guy? You don’t care about fashion."  And I said, "You know what? That was probably refreshing."'
Speaking about womanhood, she told the publication: 'In the workplace, men get better paid. They are more easily promoted than [women]. 
'In order to be considered a good wife or mother, and in the workplace, the expectations are so high. We have to be more demanding in the workplace.
'We need to be more assertive in that department, and stand our ground in our own homes, and teach our children to give us a break and be more appreciative.' 
To see the full interview with Salma Hayek Pinault, read The EDIT at www.net-a-porter.com. To see the behind the scenes interview with Salma Hayek Pinault go to http://www.net-a-porter.com/magazine/287/24








Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2960269/Salma-Hayek-Pinault-talks-feeling-sexier-ever.html#ixzz3SDfkFwPm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook