Thursday 26 February 2015

Shailene Woodley poses topless in a racy shoot for Glamour magazine as she says she's all for nudity

'I don't have sex with bras and panties on': Shailene Woodley poses topless in a racy shoot as she says she's all for nudity

If Shailene Woodley's got to do a sex scene, you can bet she's going to do it naked.
The actress speaks about onscreen nudity in the latest issue of Glamour magazine, for which she also poses in a series of skimpy shots that shows off her stunning figure.
'I'm totally comfortable with nudity,' Shailene says.
Scroll down for video 
In the nude: Shailene Woodley speaks about onscreen nudity in the latest issue of Glamour magazine
In the nude: Shailene Woodley speaks about onscreen nudity in the latest issue of Glamour magazine
'I'm not sure it empowers me as an actress or anything, but if I'm going to do a movie with sex scenes, then I'm going to be naked, because I don't know about you, but I don't have sex with bras and panties on.'Share
The Insurgent star also speaks candidly about how much she prefers the European attitude towards sex.
'Part of the reason I love Europe is that sexuality is no big deal there,' Shailene says. 'You go to a topless beach and the dudes aren't checking out your t*ts, because they're just boobs.'
Laid back: The Insurgent star also speaks candidly about how much she prefers the European attitude towards sex
Laid back: The Insurgent star also speaks candidly about how much she prefers the European attitude towards sex
See the full shoot in the April issue of Glamour, on sale Monday 2nd March
See the full shoot in the April issue of Glamour, on sale Monday 2nd March
'[In America] sex is something that's not talked about – yet it's in our faces more than anything else. In school, rather than teach you about sex, they tell you about abstinence, which doesn't work.'
Woodley is about to return to the big screen as teen heroine Tris in the Divergent sequel.
Following on from the first film, Tris is now on the run from Jeanine (Kate Winslet) and the rest of the power-hungry Erudites, with Four (Theo James) as they search for allies in the ruins of Chicago.
Though they play enemies, Shailene has nothing but love for Kate.
'When we started doing press for the first [Divergent] film, she sent me this beautiful email,' the actress recalls, 'Kate has become like an older sister to me. I know she's got my back. I've got hers, too.'
Taking the lead in Divergent meant she missed out on a chance to play Anastasia Steele in FIfty Shades Of Grey, though she wasn't disappointed.
She explains: 'I wasn't really interested… I'd already signed on for Divergent anyway. Also, I'd read the book and thought, 'If somebody really can pull this off and make a movie out of it, they will be the biggest genius.'
See the full shoot in the April issue of Glamour, on sale Monday 2nd March 
Insurgent: Woodley is about to return to the big screen as teen heroine Tris in the Divergent sequel 
Insurgent: Woodley is about to return to the big screen as teen heroine Tris in the Divergent sequel 





Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2970288/Shailene-Woodley-poses-topless-racy-shoot-says-s-nudity.html#ixzz3St1pZw8Z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook