Tuesday 5 January 2016

'I've got t*** and ass': Jennifer Lawrence explains her 'slutty power lesbian' style as she poses in a bikini for Glamour

'I've got t*** and ass': Jennifer Lawrence explains her 'slutty power lesbian' style as she poses in a bikini for Glamour while adding she 'doesn't date a lot' 

  • Jennifer says she cannot dress like a 'skinny girl' with embroidery
  • The 25-year-old added that she likes to show off her sexy 'lumps'
  • And the Oscar winner stated she doesn't 'date a lot' as she finds a man attractive only about 'once a year' 
  • For more of the latest on Jennifer Lawrence visit www.dailymail.co.uk/jlaw
Jennifer Lawrence has a certain way she likes to look.
In the new issue of Glamour, the Hunger Games explained that because she has 't*** and ass' she can't dress like a skinny girl, meaning layers of embroidery don't work. 'Those make me look fat. I have to show the lumps,' the Oscar winner said, adding on most days she aims to resemble a 'slutty power lesbian.'
The 25-year-old Kentucky native - who has dated Nicholas Hoult and Chris Martin - also revealed that she 'doesn't date a lot' and finds a man attractive only about 'once a year.' The siren made it clear that she is currently single.
Proud of her body: Jennifer Lawrence has a certain way she likes to look. In the new issue of Glamour, the Hunger Games explained that because she has 't*** and ass' she can't dress like a skinny girl, meaning layers of embroidery don't compliment her. 'Those make me look fat. I have to show the lumps,' she said
Proud of her body: Jennifer Lawrence has a certain way she likes to look. In the new issue of Glamour, the Hunger Games explained that because she has 't*** and ass' she can't dress like a skinny girl, meaning layers of embroidery don't compliment her. 'Those make me look fat. I have to show the lumps,' she said
On the cover, Lawrence looked fetching in a white Dior dress. Inside, the movie star showed off her toned figure in black bikini with a white Balenciaga coat on her arms.
The Silver Linings Playbook standout starts the conversation about fashion by saying looking like a 'slutty power lesbian' is 'literally what I say to a stylist.'
She added: 'I don’t know if that’s offensive…. You don’t see me as a slutty power lesbian on the red carpet a lot, because I’m embodying the Dior woman, which is an honor.'
Saying it like it is: The 25-year-old Kentucky native - who has dated Nicholas Hoult and Chris Martin - also revealed that she 'doesn't date a lot' and finds a man attractive only about 'once a year'; here she is seen in a Dior dress

Saying it like it is: The 25-year-old Kentucky native - who has dated Nicholas Hoult and Chris Martin - also revealed that she 'doesn't date a lot' and finds a man attractive only about 'once a year'; here she is seen in a Dior dress

Her ideal: The Silver Linings Playbook standout starts the conversation about fashion by saying looking like a 'slutty power lesbian.' is 'literally what I say to a stylist'
Her ideal: The Silver Linings Playbook standout starts the conversation about fashion by saying looking like a 'slutty power lesbian.' is 'literally what I say to a stylist'
The blonde siren then explains: 'I’ve got tits and an ass. And there are things that are made for skinny people—like a lot of embroidery, or it covers a lot—and those make me look fat. I have to show the lumps.'
Jennifer goes on to say: 'If you have boobs, you have to show, like, "These are boobs. This isn’t cellulite." [Laughs.] Not that there’s anything wrong with that.'
As far as romance, the Joy star said that she is solo for now. 'I don’t, like, date a lot,' the former teen star said.
Gentleman, she's free! As far as romance, the Joy star said that she is solo for now. 'I don’t, like, date a lot,' the former teen star said

Gentleman, she's free! As far as romance, the Joy star said that she is solo for now. 'I don’t, like, date a lot,' the former teen star said
'I don’t meet a lot of guys who I want to go on a date with. I’ll find a guy attractive maybe once a year.'
And then the actress added: 'But I’m not a lonely person. Me not dating someone is not a lack of anything in any way. I feel completely fulfilled. Yes, when I spark with someone, it’s exciting, but I definitely don’t need that." 
Then there are those famous friends to keep her company - her besties are Emma Stone, Adele, and Amy Schumer.
'I love Emma. She cracks me up; she’s so "theater." She’s so adorable,' she said.
But be warned, she is picky: 'I don’t meet a lot of guys who I want to go on a date with. I’ll find a guy attractive maybe once a year,' added the Joy star
But be warned, she is picky: 'I don’t meet a lot of guys who I want to go on a date with. I’ll find a guy attractive maybe once a year,' added the Joy star
'And Adele and I met, like, a year or so ago. Adele and I are a bit harsher; Emma’s never had a bad thought about anybody in her life. It’s so weird; I don’t like new people. But these two women—and Amy—they’re really lovely. And they’re so normal.
'I feel like I’m hanging out with my friends—my friends that don’t give a f--k about what I do.… 
The movie star also has long plans for the four of them, she added.
'Amy’s always wanted to live on Martha’s Vineyard, and we saw this house, and we’re like, "This is where we’re gonna Grey Gardens, and we’re gonna grow old and crazy together." That’s our life plan.'

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 official trailer

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time2:24
Fullscreen
Need Text
On the job: As far as what makes Lawrence wake up in the morning, she said it's being on movie sets. 'I’m addicted to work. And acting.… Developing a character is the only thing in the world I feel 100 percent confident in, that I understand'; here she is seen in a still from Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2
On the job: As far as what makes Lawrence wake up in the morning, she said it's being on movie sets. 'I’m addicted to work. And acting.… Developing a character is the only thing in the world I feel 100 percent confident in, that I understand'; here she is seen in a still from Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2
As far as what makes Lawrence wake up in the morning, she said it's being on movie sets. 
'I’m addicted to work. And acting.… Developing a character is the only thing in the world I feel 100 percent confident in, that I understand. I still have that feeling from being a teenager: "I’m good at this, and I like this." So I want to keep doing it, because it makes me feel good about myself.' the star said.
But fame is more tricky for her.
The looker, who has a tendency to date and befriend stars, says she doesn't always like the attention that goes with it. 
Jennifer Lawrence & Liam Hemsworth arrive at Mockingjay Part 2

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:58
Fullscreen
Need Text
Mixed messages: 'I feel like I’m over-paid-attention-to. I’m not trying to be a GIF. I’m not trying to be a picked-up-on-Twitter quote,' the beauty said; here she is seen standing out in red in 2014
Mixed messages: 'I feel like I’m over-paid-attention-to. I’m not trying to be a GIF. I’m not trying to be a picked-up-on-Twitter quote,' the beauty said; here she is seen standing out in red in 2014
'I think that we should be allowed time off [from being famous]….Three months. "Oh, it’s my three months off. You can’t photograph me." I would love to be able to control being photographed.' 
As far as social media, she feels that would just make thinks worse for her.
'Because then that’s more exposure—that’s just more me. I want less me. I want people to have less me,' said the beauty who tops Forbes' highest paid actress list.
'I feel like I’m over-paid-attention-to. I’m not trying to be a GIF. I’m not trying to be a picked-up-on-Twitter quote. All I’m trying to do is act. And I have to promote these movies. And I am, at the end of the day, I guess, a f***ing lunatic.' 
Jennifer Lawrence reveals she had a crush on Seth Meyers

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:46
Fullscreen
Need Text
   


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3385527/Jennifer-Lawrence-explains-likes-dress-like-slutty-power-lesbian-reveals-doesn-t-date-lot.html#ixzz3wPbi4TRP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook