Saturday 13 February 2016

Eli Cripps performs ‘Real Love’ - The Voice UK 2016: Blind Auditions 6

Eli Cripps performs ‘Real Love’ - The Voice UK 2016: Blind Auditions 6



Published on 13 Feb 2016
Programme website: http://bbc.in/1OO6ZSy With a stripped back performance of Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne’s Real Love, it’s Eli Cripps.
Download The Voice UK App now and be a HomeCoach
Android: http://bit.ly/1BhBSw0
iOS: http://bit.ly/1DT9BeK

. you are quite possibly one of the most beautiful looking women who ever walked the earth!!!



I don't know about you guys, but I'm PRETTY EXCITED about this!!
The one thing that has remained consistent throughout my amazingly crazy and unpredictable life has been my love for music.
It took a lot of courage for the tens of thousands of people who auditioned for this. I was one of them.
Having been shortlisted to the few that faced those famous red chairs, this Saturday you will see me sing for a place on THE VOICE UK!
It will undoubtedly be the start of another wonderful adventure in my life. Join me!

"The Truth is...music is my first love, last love and all the loves in between. 
It's always there, albeit sometimes on the back burner". 

A typical day for this conscientious African-British songstress involves the juggling of a busy career and her unstoppable desire to become a recognised musician. 

Eli's positive attitude to life and music is both awe-inspiring and infectious. 

---------------------- 
To hear Eli's music and catch up on her latest news, click the links below
ow. Happy Listening! Check out Eli Cripps website HERE