Monday 25 April 2016

Alexandra Burke displays her slender physique as she steps out in London with mystery man after losing 18lbs in six months

'I'm loving my new shape': Alexandra Burke displays her slender physique as she steps out in London with mystery man after losing 18lbs in six months 

She's feeling body confident after slimming down to a size 8 in recent months.
And Alexandra Burke, 27, showcased her new and improved slender physique when she stepped out with a mystery man on Sunday night.
The X-Factor winner sauntered hand in hand with her man on the way to HIX Soho while wearing a shimmering brown minidress which accentuated her slender curves.
Scroll down for video 
Flaunting her figure: Alexandra Burke, 27, showcased her new and improved slender physique when she stepped out with a mystery man on Sunday night
Flaunting her figure: Alexandra Burke, 27, showcased her new and improved slender physique when she stepped out with a mystery man on Sunday night
Her toned legs were full of definition in the glamorous figure-hugging number and were accentuated by a pair of dark green stilettos.
The singer clearly felt good about her stunning transformation, which has seen her lose an impressive 18lbs in just six months, beaming from ear to ear on her way to the eatery.
As the pair reached the front door, Alexandra turned her head to flash a final look at the camera and displayed her pert posterior.
Her companion chivalrously held her coat and looked dapper in a navy blazer, black shirt and matching trousers.
Smitten: The X-Factor winner sauntered hand in hand with her man on the way to HIX Soho while wearing a shimmering brown minidress which accentuated her slender curves
Smitten: The X-Factor winner sauntered hand in hand with her man on the way to HIX Soho while wearing a shimmering brown minidress which accentuated her slender curves


Good effort: The singer, pictured last August, has lost an impressive 18lbs in just six months
Good effort: The singer, pictured last August, has lost an impressive 18lbs in just six months
Discussing her recent weight loss with MailOnline's Femail, she said: 'The weight crept on over time and I was increasingly aware of how I felt in my clothes and when performing on-stage. It took a few moments to really tell myself it was time to do something about it.
'Flicking through my Ibiza holiday photos last year was a real "What!? You've got to do something about this" moment but the final straw was when the show seamstress made out that it was my microphone that made the dress feel tight and slit the zip on my dress. Girl… then I knew!'
For Alexandra, a typical day on the plan would include a Strawberry Shake for breakfast, followed by a Chocolate Crunch Meal Replacement Bar for lunch 'on-the-go'. Her daytime snacks were typically a piece of fruit or a packet of SlimFast Pretzels.
Her early pre-show dinner is a wholesome 600 calorie meal such as grilled meat with savoury rice and vegetables. While after her evening performance, Alexandra enjoys a Spaghetti Bolognese Noodle Pot. 
She added: 'I feel like me. I'm loving my new shape and of course the clothes. I can use SlimFast to keep my weight in check and I feel a positive change in my general outlook but listen… if I fancy a treat, I'm having it and Sunday is my treat day!'
Happy! The singer clearly felt good about her stunning transformation, beaming from ear to ear on her way to the eatery
Happy! The singer clearly felt good about her stunning transformation, beaming from ear to ear on her way to the eatery


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3557568/I-m-loving-new-shape-Alexandra-Burke-displays-slender-physique-steps-London-mystery-man-losing-18lbs-six-months.html#ixzz46rU0QRlS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook