Friday 22 April 2016

BBC Breakfast presenter Naga Munchetty shocked by Lisa Stansfield's Prince question

BBC Breakfast presenter shocked by Lisa Stansfield's Prince question

Singer Lisa Stansfield left BBC Breakfast presenters Naga Munchetty and Charlie Stayt a little speechless.
She appeared as a guest on the show to share her memories of musician Prince, following his death aged 57.
Lisa Stansfield didn’t hold back when she spoke to Naga (BBC Breakfast)
It transpired Naga also had her own story to share about the singer, as she revealed she had met him on her 21st birthday.
Lisa was a guest on BBC Breakfast (BBC Breakfast)
She said: “I met him on my 21st birthday. I was in a nightclub, out with friends. He did always have big bodyguards, they approached me and said our boss would like to talk to you. I said ‘Who is your boss?’ and he went he’s over… He (Prince) wanted to have a dance with me. So I met him and we danced to his latest single… it was the talk of the university when I went back.”
Lisa asked the question that left Naga a bit shocked (BBC Breakfast)
To which Lisa candidly asked: “Didn’t everyone say ‘Did ya or didn’t ya?’”
A slightly shocked Charlie jumped in saying: “That’s where we stop this story…”, while Naga said a quick: “How very dare you!”