Sunday 20 May 2012

Boho beauty Miranda Kerr makes even grunge look gorgeous on Australian photoshoot


Hippie chic! Boho beauty Miranda Kerr makes even grunge look gorgeous on Australian photoshoot 


Miranda Kerr bares her perfectly toned midriff during a photo shoot for David Jones at Marouba beach in New South Wales, Australia.
The 29-year-old model and mum-of-one looked amazing in her 70s grunge style of mismatched patterns on the shoot.
Bedhead hottie Miranda Kerr makes ripped-up rags and busted-up plimsoles look uber stylish!
Bedhead hottie Miranda Kerr makes ripped-up rags and busted-up plimsoles look uber stylish!
Earth lover Miranda Kerr is seen at Maroubra Beach doing a photo shoot for David Jones
Miranda Kerr is seen at Maroubra Beach doing a photo shoot for David Jones
The grass is never greener: Earth lover Miranda Kerr is seen at Maroubra Beach doing a photo shoot for David Jones
Miranda who is married to actor Orlando Bloom recently told Vogue UK how she balances her work and personal life.
Miranda said: 'At the moment I’m trying to do 60/40 – I spend most of my time at home being a mother and only work on jobs that I really love and with brands that I really want to work with.
'I’ve cut back quite a bit because especially the traveling can be too much and my son is obviously my number one priority. It’s working out well at the moment because I’m doing fun jobs here and there and getting to spend lots of time with my boys.'
Model mum Miranda Kerr wows on a beach photo shoot in her native Australia.
Model mum Miranda Kerr wows on a beach photo shoot in her native Australia, wearing an assortment of patterns and 70s round shades
Miranda has revealed that the secret to her amazing figure is regular exercise sessions and she told Contactmusic she is a fan of pilates and yoga, which she has been practicing for the past 12 years.

'I love yoga, I practise Pilates and light weights. They are the exercises that suit me and my body and that I enjoy so I stick to that. I have been doing yoga for over 12 years now, I like the physical and mental effect it has on me,' she said.
Earth mother Miranda Kerr goes for a hippy-grunge look in photo shoot
Who wants a hug? Earth mother Miranda Kerr goes for a hippy-grunge look in photo shoot
The Victoria's Secret model has also said how staying healthy and looking good is very important to her so takes the best possible care of her body by exercising every day.

'I work out a lot and eat healthily. I think that health is wealth and it is important to keep your body in shape, inside and out. I try to exercise every day, even if it is just for 30 minutes. 
'Even running around after my little one-year-old is like a workout in itself, plus I love to walk everywhere,' said Miranda, who has 16-month-old son, Flynn, with hearthrob husband Orlando Bloom. 
Hands up if you want to look like Miranda! Luckily the Victoria's Secret model remembered to shave her armpits before the photo shoot
Hands up if you want to look like Miranda! Luckily the Victoria's Secret model remembered to shave her armpits before the photo shoot


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2147084/Hippie-chic-Boho-babe-Miranda-Kerr-rocks-great-grunge-look-model-shoot-digg.html#ixzz1vRqNZkfx