Friday 25 May 2012

Kylie Minogue shows off her famous behind with risqué whip-style dress in new Timebomb video


Kylie Minogue shows off her famous behind (and nearly everything else) with risqué whip-style dress in new Timebomb video

    Her famous derriere was the star of her 2000 video for her hit single Spinning around.
And 12 years on, Kylie Minogue has proven that she hasn't lost a bit of the sex appeal has made her one of the most lusted-after women in the world.
The 43-year-old showed off her still incredible figure in the video for her latest single, Timebomb. 
Scroll down for video...
Still got it: Kylie Minogue shows off her age-defying figure in new video for Timebomb
Whipped into shape! Kylie Minogue shows off her age-defying figure in new video for Timebomb
All in the detail: Kylie's dress was certainly carefully cut
All in the detail: Kylie's dress was certainly carefully cut
The video- shot on Old Compton Street in Soho, London last month- kicks off showing Kylie
wearing a tiny pair of denim shorts accompanied by a leather jacket emblazoned with a huge red heart.
The pint-sized pop princess then wanders through the streets, ending up in a club where she shows off some moves with a pair of male dancers.
    Kylie then hops out and into an open-topped car, which takes her to a dark back alley. 
    After running through the alley she ends up in a warehouse-style building, where she dances in a barely-there dress consisting of strips of black fabric held barely together by thinner strings of material.
    The star is celebrating her long career by making a Best Of collection - to be released on the 4th of June here in the UK and on the 19th of June in the US.
    The compilation album will include her hits 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head', 'Spinning Around' and 'wow',
    That's some confidence! The 43-year-old had no qualms about putting her figure on full display
    That's some confidence! The 43-year-old had no qualms about putting her figure on full display
    Kylie has more recently been promoting her new movie, Holy Motors at the Cannes film festival.
    But it was her battle with cancer which dominated a publicity interview with Paris Match magazine, with Kylie saying: 'Over time, people have a tendency to forget about it.
    'Not me. A day does not go by without me thinking about it. Just looking in a mirror is enough – the scars are moral and physical.
    Nothing to hide: The star still has a figure most women 20 years younger would envy
    Nothing to hide: The star still has a figure most women 20 years younger would envy
    Little familiar? The bare white background isn't dissimilar from Kylie's Can't Get You Out Of My Head video
    Little familiar? The bare white background isn't dissimilar from Kylie's Can't Get You Out Of My Head video
    'There are days when I feel an incredible anger, others when I say that I was very lucky in my misfortune.
    'I always try to present an optimistic picture. At first, I look very open, but basically, I'm pretty reserved. I knew I was strong, I was fortunate to be surrounded by people who really loved me.
    'I feel like a cat, having had several lives. In my career as in my personal life, I made enough bad decisions to land me in deep water. Finally, I haven’t got out too badly.'
    Stripped off layers: Kylie started out wearing a leather jacket, but took it off to reveal the dress
    Stripped off layers: Kylie started out wearing a leather jacket, but took it off to reveal the dress
    Trademark: A Kylie video wouldn't be complete without a tiny pair of hotpants
    Trademark: A Kylie video wouldn't be complete without a tiny pair of hotpants
    Following her diagnosis with breast cancer in 2005, Kylie spent much of her time being treated in Paris, where she lived with her then boyfriend, the actor Olivier Martinez.
    Now she is going out with the Spanish model Andres Velencoso – but expressed no intention of marrying him.
    Instead Kylie said: 'Love is hard work. I have never believed that marriage was the be all and end all.
    Filmed in London: Kylie shot the video last month on Old Compton Street
    Filmed in London: Kylie shot the video last month on Old Compton Street
    Behind the scenes: Black and white shots showed the star exiting a shoot
    Behind the scenes: Black and white shots showed the star exiting a shoot
    'There are people who think that a beautiful story will last a lifetime. I tell myself it will last as long as it lasts, I'm less disappointed.'
    'I’m wiser, more tolerant, less demanding. I am very happy today because Andres totally respects who I am. If I’m looking resplendent or I wake up haggard, it is the same.'
    'And when I go into a spin for no reason, when I feel totally clueless, I ask myself a thousand questions, who I am, what I want, where I’m going ... He is there.'
    'I am cured and very much in love - it helps! Andres is handsome, friendly and also very easy going.'
    Lest we forget: 12 years ago Kylie created a media storm over her sexy video for Spinning Around
    Lest we forget: 12 years ago Kylie created a media storm over her sexy video for Spinning Around
    Keeping busy: Kylie has more recently been promoting her new movie, Holy Motors at the Cannes film festival
    Keeping busy: Kylie has more recently been promoting her new movie, Holy Motors at the Cannes film festival
    Keeping busy: Kylie has more recently been promoting her new movie, Holy Motors at the Cannes film festival



    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2149821/Kylie-Minogue-shows-famous-nearly-risqu-whip-style-dress-new-Timebomb-video.html#ixzz1vsjQ0Wr8