Thursday 26 July 2012

Blonde bombshell Rita Ora reveals her wardrobe secrets in High Street photo shoot


Blonde bombshell Rita Ora reveals her wardrobe secrets in High Street photo shoot. Sorry Jay-Z but Kanye West is her style icon


She is the proud owner of the fastest-selling single of the year but Rita Ora's out there style is getting the star as much attention as her music.
Her penchant for clashing print, double denim, cartoon t-shirts and oversized accessories - often worn all in the same outfit - has spawned a thousand copycat looks. 
And this month the too cool for school Kosovo born singer shows that she doesn't need designer labels to look hot right now in a shoot with high street brand ASOS.com.
Kayne's biggest fan: Rita talks fashion and music to ASOS.com
Kayne's biggest fan: Rita talks fashion and music to ASOS.com
Posing in studded denim, knuckle duster rings and hot pants under the headline 'Hotter Than Now' the bottle blonde talks about her eccentric wardrobe and how fashion fanatic and boss Jay-Z's best friend Kanye West is her style inspiration.

She says 'To me, fashion is like art. I love how clothes can change the way you feel.
'I'd love to be the female Kanye. He's one of my fashion icons. 
'He doesn’t believe me! But I think he’s so cool and effortless.’
Fashion is like art: The Hot Right Now star poses in high street buys from the online fashion site
Fashion is like art: The Hot Right Now star poses in high street buys from the online fashion site
Sister act: Growing up Rita admits she used to steal her sister's clothes
Sister act: Growing up Rita admits she used to steal her sister's clothes

The September Issue: Rita Ora
The September Issue: Rita Ora
Growing up the 21-year-old had a more regular style icon to look to: her sister, who now works as part of the ever expanding Ora entourage.
She says: ‘My sister works with me day-to-day and tells me where I have to be. She’s the boss.
'I always used to wear her clothes. She hated me borrowing them and would get so mad,
'The worst was when she had a white pair of jeans and I ruined them. I wasn’t allowed to wear her clothes at all after that.'
Style and musical comparisons to fellow Jay-Z protoge Rihanna have been swirling since Rita arrived on the scene in her headscarves, studded separates and caterpillar boots
But the feisty singer is confident enough in her own skin not to be phased by them.
And musically she's looking forward to proving she's an original with her new album ORA.
Talking about Rihanna she says: ‘It’s a great comparison but I don’t think about it.
'When the album’s out, it’s going to separate me from that, without me having to say anything.
  • Read the full interview in ASOS magazine
 Off duty: The fun-loving star tweeted a pic from her recent holiday to Miami this week

Off duty: The fun-loving star tweeted a pic from her recent holiday to Miami this week


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2179294/Blonde-bombshell-Rita-Ora-reveals-wardrobe-secrets-High-Street-photo-shoot-Sorry-Jay-Z-Kanye-West-style-icon.html#ixzz21m1Lt4kw