Monday 16 July 2012

Mila Kunis opens up about her risque movie roles as she drapes herself over a car in a pair of mini shorts


'I have no shame': Mila Kunis opens up about her risque movie roles as she drapes herself over a car in a pair of mini shorts


She has done a raunchy lesbian scene opposite Natalie Portman and stripped down with Justin Timberlake in Friends With Benefits. 
So it is safe to say that Mila Kunis is fairly confident when it comes to being in front of the camera.
And in a new interview with her Oz: The Great and Powerful co-star James Franco for Interview magazine, the 29-year-old says she is definitely 'game' when it comes to titillating movie titles. 
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO...
Risque: Mila Kunis drapes herself over a car in a pair of minishorts and a denim vest in a new photoshoot for Interview magazine
Risque: Mila Kunis drapes herself over a car in a pair of minishorts and a denim vest in a new photoshoot for Interview magazine 
Recalling another film Franco has recently been working on in New Orleans, titled The End of the World, the actor tells Mila about an actress who walked off-set because she was unhappy about a risque scene.
Franco explains that the situation reminded him about how fearless Mila is when it comes to daring on-screen behaviour.
'I guess you could say that I have no shame,' says Mila. 'I mean, if you think about all the stuff that you've made me do—just you alone, James,
'We don't have to get into details, but that poor girl would never be able to do a short with you. 
Tough chick: In an interview with the magazine, the actress says she is 'game' when it comes to risque roles
Tough chick: In an interview with the magazine, the actress says she is 'game' when it comes to risque roles
'She would never be able to have fake blood thrown at her, with blood-sucking vampires and dildos being thrown everywhere.'
Cover girl: The actress graces the August cover of Interview magazine on newsstands July 24th
Cover girl: The actress graces the August cover of Interview magazine on newsstands July 24th
Aside from Oz: The Great and Powerful, Franco and Mila have worked on several projects together including Funny Or Die videos, a feature called Tar and the said vampire thriller, which Franco describes Mila's character as 'leather-clad, bow-and-arrow-wielding vampire killer' who deals with a lot 'of blood and gore.'
'That would not be okay for that girl. I, on the other hand, am game,' Mila boasts.
The actress is however, quick to point out that female stars do have to be more guarded about the choices they make than men.
'I think that an actor is more likely to be forgiven in the public's eye than an actress,' she says.
'...I think there will always be a double standard between males and females, so I think that an actress is more likely to protect her public persona, so to speak, than an actor would be.
'An actor goes crazy in a hotel room, gets trashed, throws a bench, breaks a window, and he is considered a rock star.
'An actress does that and she's sent to rehab and is thought to have problems and issues and can't get a job.'
Off-screen, Mila, who is rumoured to be dating former That 70's Show co-star Ashton Kutcher, says that it 'can go both ways'.
Co-stars: Mila and James Franco are pictured promoting Oz: The Great And Powerful together in Las Vegas back in April this year
Co-stars: Mila and James Franco are pictured promoting Oz: The Great And Powerful together in Las Vegas back in April this year 
'I think that when a person is insecure about who they are or who they want to be, then it translates on screen, and the choices they make are all about perception,' she says.
'If I'm not comfortable in my own skin or confident in who I am, then I'm going to pick parts based on how people are going to view them, not based on what I find challenging or entertaining.
'And I think that there are a lot of reasons to be insecure as an actress . . . But I don't really have a perception issue. I've been pretty good about being who I am in the public's eye.
Fantasy: In Oz: The Great and Powerful, Mila will play Theodora in the movie, which tells the story of how the The Wizard of Oz came to be the ruler of the magical land imagined for the silver screen in 1939
Fantasy: In Oz: The Great and Powerful, Mila will play Theodora in the movie, which tells the story of how the The Wizard of Oz came to be the ruler of the magical land imagined for the silver screen in 1939
'I don't necessarily put on an act when I go on Jay Leno or dress differently in public than I do in private. I'd like to think I'm the same person, more or less.
Busy: Mila was seen at Comic Con in San Diego last week where she was promoting the new fantasy film
Busy: Mila was seen at Comic Con in San Diego last week where she was promoting the new fantasy film
'So when it comes to picking parts, I do make an effort to choose parts that I want to do, and not necessarily parts someone else wants me to do, or parts that someone else is going to respond to.
'I've said this before, but after That '70s Show ended, I solely wanted do films that inspire me, and to work with people who make me better.
'I wanted to just surround myself with people who I think are better than I am, whether they're actors or directors or producers, so that I could learn from them.
'And I think that's pretty much what I've done. I think that if I hadn't done it that way, then I would've just stunted myself.'
Mila certainly has a busy schedule ahead. 
She is currently starring in big screen comedy Ted, which sees her alongside Mark Wahlberg in Seth MacFarlane's directorial debut.
Set for release later this year is her poetic drama Tar, which takes a look at author C.K. Williams' life over the course of 40 years.
She also recently wrapped filming on Blood Ties, co-starring Zoe Saldana and Marion Cotillard, whose husband, Guillaume Canet, is directing.
The film, along with the highly-anticipated Oz: The Great and Powerful, is expected for release in 2013.
In Oz: The Great and Powerful, Mila will play Theodora in the movie, which tells the story of how the The Wizard of Oz and came to be the ruler of the magical land imagined for the silver screen in 1939.
Franco is playing the much beloved conjurer Oz, who has to work out which of a tantalising trio of witches he can trust in the strange and magical locale.
The enchanting beauties are played by Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz and Mila, as Theodora.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2174505/I-shame-Mila-Kunis-opens-risque-movie-roles-drapes-car-pair-mini-shorts.html#ixzz20pVNfxVN