Saturday 28 July 2012

Jada Pinkett Smith, 40, posts candid Twitter photo of her bikini body


'Don't believe the hype, we DO get better with age': Jada Pinkett Smith, 40, posts candid Twitter photo of her bikini body 


For someone approaching her 41st birthday, Jada Pinkett Smith's figure is very impressive.
So in a bid to inspire her fellow fortysomething women, the actress posted a candid photo of herself in a bikini on Twitter.
Wearing a Missoni two-piece, the mother-of-two looked like a Bond girl as she walked out of the sea.
Inspiration: Jada Pinkett Smith shows off her amazing bikini body in a candid Twitter photo
Inspiration: Jada Pinkett Smith shows off her amazing bikini body in a candid Twitter photo
She wrote: 'To my Forty and over crew! Don't believe the hype... we DO get better with age!'
Jada has always been focused on healthy eating and keeping fit, along with her husband Will Smith.
She keeps fit by working out five days a week, including boxing, gymnastics, yoga and martial arts.
Super-toned: Jada on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival earlier this year
Super-toned: Jada on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival earlier this year
And when it comes to food, she admitted she rarely eats for enjoyment.
She told Essence magazine: 'I don't eat for pleasure.
'I had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook.
'She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don't eat for taste, you eat for nourishment.
Famous family: Jada with husband Will and their two children Jaden and Willow
Famous family: Jada with husband Will and their two children Jaden and Willow
'And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that's healthy.'
The actress does treat herself to French fries and pizza - but only allows it on rare occasions.
She adds: 'I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don't fall flat on my face.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2180403/Jada-Pinkett-Smith-40-posts-candid-Twitter-photo-bikini-body.html#ixzz21xqaZcGq