Monday 6 August 2012

Eye candy Rita Ora poses with lollipop and lashings of blood red lipstick


Get licked! Eye candy Rita Ora poses with lollipop and lashings of blood red lipstick

    She's hot on Rihanna's tail to take over as the leading lady of RnB pop.
And Rita Ora's latest photoshoot certainly paints her in a cheeky light as she threatens to not only dominate the charts, but also magazine covers with her model good looks. 
The 21-year-old looks striking in the kitsch picture, playfully sticking her tongue out to lick the kaleidoscope of colours on a lollipop, that appear even more vibrant juxtaposed with her lipstick.
Get licked: Rita Ora creates a colourful pose with a lolly for GQ
Get licked: Rita Ora creates a colourful pose with a lolly for GQ
Speaking to the British version of GQ magazine, the Sylvia Young Theatre School graduate said one of the perks of being famous is finally having her own space to move around in.

    She revealed: '(Growing up) I shared a room with my sister and I had to not make noise when she was sleeping. Now I have my own place, it’s like, I don’t even have to be quiet!'
    The peroxide blonde also explained why she chose to self-title her album, simply calling it ORA.
    Cheeky: Rita posted this image on Twitter with the caption: 'WHAT! #miami' in June
    Cheeky: Rita posted this image on Twitter with the caption: 'WHAT! #miami' in June
    Rita continued: 'It’s my name but also ora in my language means time, and it took me so long to do this album. Like three years.'
    The Hot Right Now songbird, whose parents fled genocide in Kosovo the year she was born to start a better life in the UK, was just 17 when she was signed by Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label.
    Speaking of her lucky break, Rita told The Sun: 'I was singing in bars in London and eventually someone put me in touch with Jay-Z’s right-hand man, Jay Brown.
    Casual vs. chic: Rita dresses down at the airport last month
    Casual vs. chic: Rita dresses down at the airport last month, and dressed to the nines for Roc Nation's Wireless aftershow party
    Casual vs. chic: Rita dresses down at the airport, and rocks it at Roc Nation's Wireless aftershow party
    'I sent him some music and he asked me to fly to New York. I was two weeks away from my 18th birthday but flew out there on my own. 
    Cover girl: Rita's interview features in the September issue with Claire Danes
    Cover girl: Rita's interview features in the September issue with Homeland star Claire Danes
    'I was so nervous. But the good thing was that I didn’t know I was going to meet Jay-Z that night.'
    She added: 'I walked into the room and he was there. I was wearing a Run-D.M.C. T-shirt and my hair and feet were wet because it was raining. 
    'I was tired and jet-lagged, it was not ideal.
    'I walked in, saw him and thought, "Oh, I’ve got to do it". 
    'I just went "Hey" and held out my hand.'
    And Rita continues to have nothing but praise for the 99 Problems icon, crediting his career tips with helping her progress.
    She said: 'The best advice he gave me was, "Have you see Chris Martin (Coldplay frontman) perform? You know it’s literally just him on a stage? And he just rocks it out," Jay told me. 
    '"You don’t need dancers and stuff around you."'
    Rita catapulted to fame in February, when she featured on DJ Fresh track Hot Right Now.
    She then scored a No1 with R.I.P., with guest vocalist Tinie Tempah on the chart-topping hit.
    Third single How We Do (Party) is due for release on August 12.
    • The September issue of GQ is on sale now.
    Rising star: Rita has already had two No1 singles, and hoping for a third with How We Do (Party)
    Rising star: Rita has already had two No1 singles, and hoping for a third with How We Do (Party)


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2184433/Rita-Ora-poses-colourful-lollipop-lashings-blood-red-lipstick.html#ixzz22nLJzbqE