Wednesday 19 December 2012

Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco shows off her figure in SELF magazine


'The workout that changed my body': Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco shows off her  figure in SELF magazine


    Kaley Cuoco shares her tips for a better life.
The Big Bang Theory star's secrets to health and happiness include horseback riding and spinning - and eating lots of oatmeal.
Kaley appears on the cover of the January issue of SELF magazine and revealed simple, no nonsense fitness tips in an informative interview.
Scroll down for video
Golden girl: Kaley Cuoco secrets to looking fabulous and healthy include lots of horseback riding and spinning classes, and oatmeal for breakfast
Golden girl: Kaley Cuoco secrets to looking fabulous and healthy include lots of horseback riding and spinning classes, and oatmeal for breakfast
'I start the day with oatmeal with vanilla almond milk,' Kaley, 27, tells SELF. 'If I don't, I'm dying by noon and eating everything in sight.
'On-set, I avoid crap and pack soup and salad. I cook pork chops or turkey tacos for dinner.'
One of her favourite workouts is horseback riding in spite of the fact that she almost lost her foot when a horse threw her and trampled her in 2010.
'I took my first riding lesson at 15, and I've ridden almost every day since,' Kaley says, adding: 'Two years ago, I fell off my horse and crushed my leg.
Splurge: Kaley has a healthy appetite when it comes to food, so that's why she works out so hard at the gym
Splurge: Kaley has a healthy appetite when it comes to food, so that's why she works out so hard at the gym
'Before surgery, I had to sign a contract saying it was OK if they had to amputate! When I awoke with my leg, I was so happy.
'I was back on the horse while the cast was still on. I have four horses, and they are my everything. I was determined not to lose that. I am a little more careful now.'
For a more powerful recharge, Kaley takes spinning classes, saying that it 'changed my body. My legs are severely toned, and you get an ab workout.'
She even adds two-pound weights when she spins sometimes, adding, 'It gets at the back part of my arm that I hate.'
Cover girl: Kaley looks fabulously toned on the January cover of SELF which hits newsstands nationwide on December 25
Cover girl: Kaley looks fabulously toned on the January cover of SELF which hits newsstands nationwide on December 25
Kaley co-stars on the CBS show with Mayim Bialik and Melissa Ranch and says they've all become the best of friends.
'Because of that, I'm not so quick to judge other women, and now I have these amazing new girlfriends,' she says.
The actress has learned that it's ok to let go of your emotions sometimes.
Gal pals: Kaley was the only girl on the show when she started, but then Melissa Ranch and Mayim Bialik were added to the cast and now they're all best friends
Gal pals: Kaley was the only girl on the show when she started, but then Melissa Ranch and Mayim Bialik were added to the cast and now they're all best friends
Back in the saddle: Kaley hasn't let a 2010 riding accident stop her from enjoying her sport; she was seen atop her horse in November
Back in the saddle: Kaley hasn't let a 2010 riding accident stop her from enjoying her sport; she was seen atop her horse in November
'I cry all the time,' Kaley says. 'I love to laugh too. It's important to create an environment for yourself where you feel what you need to and don't hold it in.
'Today, I'm comfortable enough in my own skin that I can laugh or cry when I need to, and it feels so good.'
Kaley's cover issue of SELF hits newsstands nationwide on December 25. 

 VIDEO  Kaley Cuoco tells SELF how she gets fit... 





Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2250731/Kaley-Cuoco-shows-figure-SELF-magazine.html#ixzz2FXxCtwzJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook