Tuesday 28 May 2013

Lucy Mecklenburgh opens up on ex-fiancé Mario Falcone and admits she's now 'addicted' to exercise

'It made me feel sick': Lucy Mecklenburgh opens up on ex-fiancé Mario Falcone's dates with girl of 16... and admits she's now 'addicted' to exercise 

She sensationally called time on her relationship with TOWIE co-star Mario Falcone last month after discovering he had been sending suggestive Twitter messages to other women.
But Lucy Mecklenburgh, 21, has now spoken out about her heartache after discovering her former fiancee has been dating a girl who's just 16 years old.
And while to make matters worse, the girl in question is a friend of the TOWIE beauty's little sister, she reasoned that the incident has made her realise she made the right decision in splitting up with the lothario. 
Moving on: Lucy Mecklenburgh has now spoken out about her heartache after discovering her former fiancee Mario Falcone has been dating a girl who's just 16 years old
Moving on: Lucy Mecklenburgh has now spoken out about her heartache after discovering her former fiancee Mario Falcone has been dating a girl who's just 16 years old
Speaking in an interview with new! magazine, she explained: 'It’s true. It’s my little sister’s best friend. It made me feel sick. And the fact that the girl has been round my house and is my little sister’s best mate.
    'And what hurt me the most is that my sister got upset telling me, because she didn’t want to hurt my feelings. The fact he was taking a 16 year old on dates reassured me I’d made the right decision.'
    While it was initially thought Lucy called time on the couple's tumultuous relationship after growing tired of the constant cheating accusations, she has now cryptically claimed it was because 'something really horrible' happened between them.
    Healthy lifestyle: The 21-year-old TOWIE star showed off her incredible figure in bandeau bikini as she admitted she has become 'addicted' to exercise in the wake of the couple's split
    Healthy lifestyle: The 21-year-old TOWIE star showed off her incredible figure in bandeau bikini as she admitted she has become 'addicted' to exercise in the wake of the couple's split
    She added: 'It’s complicated. Yes, there had been rumours that he’d cheated on me but that’s not why I ended it. Something really horrible happened, nothing to do with any cheating allegations. I made the decision there and then and moved out. I don’t want to say any more than that.
    'We did argue. Living together at a young age… I wouldn’t do it again. You’re on top of each other and it’s going to cause arguments. We worked together, lived together. It was a recipe for disaster.'
    Lucy explained the 25-year-old tailor did attempt to save their relationship but to no avail, as she was already determined it was over. 
    Gym bunny: Lucy is committed to her new healthy lifestyle and has become obsessed with her exercise plan, which includes interval training and cardio
    Gym bunny: Lucy is committed to her new healthy lifestyle and has become obsessed with her exercise plan, which includes interval training and cardio
    Although she is happy to be living the single life, the pretty brunette admitted she is dreading seeing Mario go back to his previous womanising ways on the upcoming ninth series of The Only Way Is Essex.
    She told new!: 'I’m excited about this series because I’m coming back as a completely different person, which I’ve never done on the show before.
    'He’s already been unleashed on the ladies, hasn’t he? I’m aware he’s seeing quite a few girls. It’s going to be hard for me to bump into him with someone else, but we live near each other so it’s going to happen sooner or later. I’m not looking forward to that.'
    Single and ready to mingle: Lucy is looking forward to focusing on herself for the first time in her life, but joked that she can't 'think of anything worse' than going on a date right now
    Single and ready to mingle: Lucy is looking forward to focusing on herself for the first time in her life, but joked that she can't 'think of anything worse' than going on a date right now
    Amidst the stress of the break-up, Lucy admitted weight began to 'drop off' her, but she is now committed to a healthy lifestyle and has become 'addicted' to working out with her personal trainer, Cecilia Harris. 
    She added: 'I’m addicted to it now – I can’t imagine not training. I’ve always gone from about 8 1⁄2st to 9st but I have lost a bit – nearly a stone. I think I weigh just over 8st now – 8st 2lbs, 8st 3lbs, something like that. I was about 9st 2lbs before. I wear a dress size 6-8 now and I’m 5ft 6in.'
    And while Lucy is obsessed with her new exercise plan, which includes interval training and cardio, she isn't depriving herself when it comes to food.
    In happier times: Lucy called time on her relationship with Mario last month, and has now admitted their union was a 'recipe for disaster'
    In happier times: Lucy called time on her relationship with Mario last month, and has now admitted their union was a 'recipe for disaster'
    Read the full story in this week's new! magazine, out now
    Read the full story in this week's new! magazine, out now
    Citing Kelly Brook and Myleene Klass as he body idols, she said: 'I think you still have to enjoy yourself. If you want to eat a chocolate croissant, eat one. If you want to have a big bowl of pasta, do it. What 
    'I try to do is just be naughty at weekends. Try and restrict yourself in the week and then at the weekend – don’t go out and eat two McDonald’s – but let go a little bit!'
    Lucy, who is currently in Marbella filming this year's episode of The Only Way Is Marbs with her TOWIE co-stars, is now looking forward to the new series of the ITV2 reality show starting, and is looking forward to focusing on herself for the first time in her life. 
    She said: 'I worked out that I’d only been single for six months since I was 15 and I need to be by myself and live my own life and not through someone else.
    'I couldn’t think of anything worse than going on a date with a guy. I’m so happy with myself at the moment.'
    Read the full story in this week's new! magazine, out now.



    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2332128/TOWIEs-Lucy-Mecklenburgh-opens-ex-fianc-Mario-Falcones-dates-girl-16-admits-shes-addicted-exercise.html#ixzz2UcXE6azl
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook