Wednesday 4 September 2013

Luisa Zissman reveals she once turned down a famous footballer as she poses for another racy bikini shoot

'I'd never ever want to be called a WAG': Luisa Zissman reveals she once turned down a famous footballer as she poses for another racy bikini shoot

She’s been enjoying her moment in the spotlight since reaching the finals of the Apprentice, but Luisa Zissman has insisted she would never want to be famous for being a WAG.
The 25-year-old is the cover star of the latest issue of Zoo magazine and in the accompanying interview, takes the opportunity to reveal her dating history.
Despite being a self-confessed flirt, the entrepreneur insists she would never date a footballer, revealing she once turned down a top player on a night out.
Bikini shoot: Apprentice star Luisa Zissman poses for a racy shoot in Zoo magazine where she reveals her dating history
Bikini shoot: Apprentice star Luisa Zissman poses for a racy shoot in Zoo magazine where she reveals her dating history
The Apprentice finalist reveals she was once chatted up by a premier league player on a night out, but as soon as she discovered his real identity she turned his offer of a date down.
Insisting she would never want to be a WAG, Luisa tells Zoo:
‘One thing I have never done and will never do is go with a footballer. Over my dead friggin body.’
Skimpy shoot: Luisa was happy to show off her curves in the revealing shoot
Skimpy shoot: Luisa was happy to show off her curves in the revealing shoot
‘I've been propositioned by footballers before, during and after The Apprentice, but I'd never go there. I'd never, ever want to be called a WAG.’
    Recalling her encounter with the famous footballer, Luisa reveals:
    ‘I was in Manchester once and a footballer was chatting me up, but I had no idea who he was.'
    Still in the spotlight: Luisa has been making sure to stay in the public eye since her stint on the Apprentice
    Still in the spotlight: Luisa has been making sure to stay in the public eye since her stint on the Apprentice
    Apparently he was a big player for one of the Manchester teams and he was really trying. He told me he was a plumber for some reason.’
    ‘My friend said to me, “You do know who you're talking to, don't you?” Once she told me, I went over to tell him that I'd found out he was a footballer and I was no longer interested.’
    She's not a WAG wannabe: Whilst Luisa was happy to pose with Dancing on Ice star Matt Evers at the Jeans For Genes Day launch this week she's insisted she could never date a footballer
    She's not a WAG wannabe: Whilst Luisa was happy to pose with Dancing on Ice star Matt Evers at the Jeans For Genes Day launch this week she's insisted she could never date a footballer
    The brunette, who owns her own baking business, adds that she thinks she comes across as ‘intimidating’, putting her lack of dates down to her loud persona:
    ‘I actually can't get a man. I think a lot of guys are scared of me; apparently I'm quite intimidating,' she insists.
    Intimidating: Luisa insists she never gets approached by men because of her loud persona
    Intimidating: Luisa insists she never gets approached by men because of her loud persona
    The full interview with Luisa is in Zoo magazine, out now
    The full interview with Luisa is in Zoo magazine, out now
    The mother of one has had some interest from men though, confessing:
    ‘Two people emailed me asking if they can be my slave. And I do get quite a few random emails from people asking me out. Normally, I don't reply, but there was one guy that I ended up going out on a date with.’
    The star also posed for some daring shots alongside her revealing interview. Showing off her body in a gold bikini as well as a tiny black two piece.
    The self-proclaimed party girl has hardly been out of the media spotlight since she came second in the hit reality TV show in July.
    She narrowly lost out to doctor and botox business owner Leah Totton who won the £250,000 investment from Lord Alan Sugar.
    She is the owner of Bakers Toolkit as well as being mum to daughter Dixie, 2, who she also named her St Albans shop after, Dixie's Cupcakery. 


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2410970/Luisa-Zissman-turned-famous-footballer-Id-want-called-WAG.html#ixzz2dxJMAmlW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook