Wednesday 18 September 2013

Naked photo of Imogen Thomas proves she has embraced her post-baby body

'I know I'll never be a size 8 again': Imogen Thomas proves she has embraced her post-baby body as she goes naked for new shoot


Having regained her self-esteem after losing her baby weight, Imogen Thomas has to posed completely naked for a new magazine shoot this week.
The 30-year-old star told Closer that she has embraced her post-baby body, after accepting that she will never get back to her former size 8 figure following the birth of daughter Ariana in February. 
And clearly more than confident with her new curves, Imogen is seen wearing nothing but a pair of nude patent heels and a wide smile as she strips off for this week's magazine. 
Feeling confident: Imogen Thomas poses naked for this week's Closer magazine and says: 'I love my post-baby body I get a buzz showing it off!'
Feeling confident: Imogen Thomas poses naked for this week's Closer magazine and says: 'I love my post-baby body I get a buzz showing it off!'
Imogen has been following a low-fat diet and rigorous exercise regime for the past five-and-a-half months in a bid to shed her post-pregnancy pounds. 
And while most celebrity mothers magically snap back into shape after pregnancy, Imogen has admitted it has been a struggle trying to get her figure back.
She said: 'It was a horrible shock when I realised there weren’t going to be any quick fixes.'
Imogen also said that all the extra time she put in at the gym appeared to be to no avail, adding: 'I was coming off the treadmill soaked in sweat and didn’t seem to be getting any thinner.
Doting mum: Despite sleepless nights Imogen has admitted that she loves being a mother to 7-month-old Ariana
Doting mum: Despite sleepless nights Imogen has admitted that she loves being a mother to 7-month-old Ariana
The full interview appears in this week's Closer magazine
The full interview appears in this week's Closer magazine
'I was in tears all the time and had to push myself so much, but I just kept thinking about the end result.'
In the no holds barred interview, Imogen talks about the pressure she faced to lose the baby weight after giving birth to baby Ariana - her first child with boyfriend Adam Horsley, 27.
She said: ‘I felt people expected me to snap back into shape after having a baby, but it just doesn’t happen like that.
'I’ve worked so hard to get back to where I am now and I’m so proud of what I’ve achieved. I’ll never be a size 8 and I’m not going to try to be one.'
With a string of sleepless nights the 5ft 6 glamour model is hardly living the glamorous life at the moment.
But Imogen admits she wouldn’t trade it for the world, saying: 'I absolutely love being a mum. She’s doing new little things every single day, like putting her arms out to me and laughing when I sing to her.'
And it looks like wedding bells could soon be on the cards for Imogen and Adam, as Imogen added: 'I would like to get married, I'd love to be a bride one day,’ she said.
'Adam loves me whatever my size and helped me see that while I might look different to before, I should embrace it.’
The full interview with Imogen appears in this week's Closer magazine, out now.
Post baby figure: The former Big Brother is down to a healthy size 10 which is the result of five-and-a-half months of a low-fat diet and regular exercise
Post baby figure: The former Big Brother is down to a healthy size 10 which is the result of five-and-a-half months of a low-fat diet and regular exercise

Slender : The former Big Brother star showed of her streamlined figure in tight-fitting navy blue dress as she went out for her best friend's birthday party
Slender : The former Big Brother star showed of her streamlined figure in tight-fitting navy blue dress as she went out for her best friend's birthday party

Imogen the magician: The 30-year-old glamour model performed a magic levitation trick while out celebrating her best friends birthday
Imogen the magician: The 30-year-old glamour model performed a magic levitation trick while out celebrating her best friends birthday


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2423284/Imogen-Thomas-proves-embraced-post-baby-body-goes-naked-new-shoot.html#ixzz2fC7jY8Kq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook