Tuesday 17 December 2013

Kylie Jenner insists Jaden Smith is her 'best guy friend' but reveals she wouldn't mind taking him to the prom

'I don't have a boyfriend': Kylie Jenner insists Jaden Smith is her 'best guy friend' but reveals she wouldn't mind taking him to the prom 


Kylie Jenner is on the market.
In the annual prom issue of Seventeen Magazine - out December 25 - the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star insisted she's single.
'I don’t have a boyfriend, but I do really want that boyfriend prom experience,' the 16-year-old told the publication. 
And if she couldn't find a date, she 'would want to go with one of my best guy friends, like Jaden [Smith]. I know I’d have fun with him - he makes me laugh and he is a great dancer.'
Ideal prom: Kylie Jenner shared her tips and ideas on some of the most important elements of the evening - the dress, the date, dinner, dancing, and attitude - with Seventeen Magazine in its annual prom issue out on news stands December 25
Ideal prom: Kylie Jenner shared her tips and ideas on some of the most important elements of the evening - the dress, the date, dinner, dancing, and attitude - with Seventeen Magazine in its annual prom issue out on news stands December 25
Kylie has been spending a lot of time with Jaden - who is Will Smith's son - even shopping for jewelry with him in LA on November 19. And on December 12 they looked very close as they went out for smoothies in Malibu.
The Hidden Hills, California native - who has been home schooled since last year - then went on to describe what her perfect prom date would be like.
'I would want to go with someone who’s not afraid, or doesn’t think that he’s too cool, to show up at my house with a rose corsage,' the youngest daughter of Bruce and Kris Jenner said.
Sophistocated: Kylie said she would go for a dark colored dress, a red lip, long wavy hair, and french tip nails for the evening
Sophistocated: Kylie said she would go for a dark colored dress, a red lip, long wavy hair, and french tip nails for the evening
'It would be nice for the guy to come over and be respectful and nice while my mom takes prom pics,' the sister to Kendall Jenner added.
Lucky for the boys, Kylie isn't too expensive a date.
'You don’t have to go to some fancy restaurant for dinner either,' she said. 'Food is food, right? I’d definitely be at In-N-Out for a burger!'
Confidence is key: The 16-year-old reality star said that a thick skin and not caring what other people think are essential to making the most of your evening
Confidence is key: The 16-year-old reality star said that a thick skin and not caring what other people think are essential to making the most of your evening
And she isn't intimidated.
'I love to dance, so I’m definitely always the first one out on the dance floor,' Kylie said.
'And when it comes to guys, I don’t get shy. So if I wasn’t with a date, I wouldn’t have a problem going up to a guy and just saying, "Are you gonna dance with me?"
'Trust me, it’ll work for you too! Guys like it when you aren’t afraid to make the first move.'
With three Kardashian half-sisters - Kim, Kourtney and Khloe - and a budget beyond a typical high school student's, anyone would be curious to know the model's fashion ideas for the night.
'I borrow things from my sisters’ closets all of the time,' Kylie said.
'For prom, I’d probably raid Khloe’s for shoes (she has the best shoes!), and Kim’s for dresses and handbags because I really admire her style a lot.'
She already knows the look she would go for. 
'I definitely think prom should feel sophisticated,' the OPI spokesperson said.
'I’m not really into cutouts and all that. I would go for a more simple look - maybe a dark-colored dress and a red lip and long wavy hair; and for nails a French tip is always classic and cute!'
Kylie advocates following your own heart and instincts when it comes to this night of festivities.
'Since I was nine-years-old, I’ve been in the entertainment business, and everyone is always telling me what - and what not - to do,' the beauty added.
'You just get a tough skin and have to not care about what people think or you will not end up in a good place.'
So close: Jaden Smith putting a crystal necklace on Kylie at Crystalarium in West Hollywood on November 19
So close: Jaden Smith putting a crystal necklace on Kylie at Crystalarium in West Hollywood on November 19


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2525281/Kylie-Jenner-insists-isnt-dating-Jaden-Smith-new-prom-issue-Seventeen.html#ixzz2nktVrtxS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook