Tuesday 17 December 2013

Lucy Mecklenburgh swings on her own glittering wrecking ball in beaded underwear

Mecking ball: Lucy Mecklenburgh admits she is looking for love in 2014 as she swings on her own glittering wrecking ball in beaded underwear

Her love life was a roller coaster of ups and downs in 2013, and was well documented on a hit reality show. 
Lucy Mecklenburgh from The Only Way Is Essex has made it her new year's resolution to quit the show, and to find love in 2014. 
Speaking in the December issue of New! magazine, 22-year-old brunette Lucy revealed she would ideally like to stay single, but is too 'needy' not to have a boyfriend. 
Glamour damage: Lucy's version of wrecking ball was a lot more glam than Miley Cyrus's original video
Glamour damage: Lucy's version of wrecking ball was a lot more glam than Miley Cyrus's original video
'I'm just a needy person': Lucy opens about looking for love in 2014 in New! magazine
Lucy opens about looking for love in 2014 in New! magazine
The fitness mad brunette admitted in the interview the only way to get over ex-fiance Mario Falcone would be to leave the show: 'The only way I can properly get over Mario is to get away from him.'
Lucy said spending her first Christmas being single was going to be an odd one, but ultimatley it meant she could spend money on a bigger present for herself.
She explained: 'I think the only thing I am going to miss is the present. But I've said whatever I would have spent on a guy, I'm going to spend on myself. 
'I've got a grand budget. I either want a diamond band with little diamonds or a holiday in January.' 
Lucy opened up about her romantic hopes for next year: 'I'd like a boyfriend and to fall in love next year. I'm just a needy person. I like a cuddle and attention, so it's hard. 
'It doesn't help living on your own. I want to focus on me but I would also like some company'
Lucy, who has her own fitness website resultswithlucy.com, also divulged the secret to her super slim figure, that she is on a six-week pre Christmas detox plan.
She said: 'I was training for an hour a day and lost about 6lbs. I stop on December 18 and will get straight back on it two weeks later.' 
The full interview is out now in December's issue of New! magazine.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2525203/Lucy-Mecklenburgh-TOWIE-admits-looking-new-love.html#ixzz2nkstmgEh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook



Slim figure: Lucy has revealed she has been on a strict detox plan before Christmas
Slim figure: Lucy has revealed she has been on a strict detox plan before Christmas


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2525203/Lucy-Mecklenburgh-TOWIE-admits-looking-new-love.html#ixzz2nkszmc4Z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook