Saturday 22 March 2014

Girls of Maxim - "Devious Maids" Actress Edy Ganem

"Devious Maids" Actress Edy Ganem


She plays sultry Valentina on Lifetime’s Devious Maids. Off-screen she cleans up pretty nicely.


Photographed by Danika Singfield | Licensed to Alpha Media Group 2013

You’re a maid on TV. Obviously we need to ask if you own a sexy maid outfit in real life. 
Not right now, but I did at some point. I think it should be a requirement for me now, so I’ll have to buy a new one. 

What’s the most devious thing about you? 
I can be really unpredictable. You never know what I’m gonna do or what I’m gonna say. I’m a bit of a daredevil, and I can get really crazy.

Are you an adrenaline junkie? 
I like being a woman, but I’m a little rough around the edges. I’ve been bungee jumping twice, but I was scared.

Happy New Year’s! What type of guy would you typically kiss at midnight?
I like guys who have a plan or a dream. A good sense of humor is also a must. I can be weird with my humor and say things that are random. You need to understand that I’m really goofy and go with it. 

Do you have any resolutions?
To really focus on my career. I’d love to have more under my belt. And, yes, I’m going to get a sexy maid uniform.

Catch Devious Maids Sunday nights at 10 EST.


Check out Eva Longoria's January/February cover gallery and 2014 Hometown Hotties Winner Rebecca Garcia