Sunday 16 March 2014

Gemma Atkinson reveals to-die-for bikini body as she holidays on the beach in flattering two-piece

Ripped Gemma Atkinson reveals to-die-for bikini body as she holidays on the beach in flattering two-piece

Former Hollyoaks actress Gemma Atkinson has unveiled what most people have only just started striving for, this summer - a bikini body.
The blonde beauty was pictured holidaying on the beach in a stunning halterneck two-piece on Saturday and boasted a dynamic physique.
Enjoying the sun as she sunbathed alone, the model clearly enjoyed her solitude as she continued her dedicated fitness regime alongside the water. 
Looking good: The former Hollyoaks actress wore a flattering red, halterneck bikini
Looking good: The former Hollyoaks actress wore a flattering red, halterneck bikini
Gemma Atkinson
Gemma
The model clearly enjoyed her solitude as she continued her dedicated fitness regime along the water
With her long hair left loose, the 29 year-old proved that a year-round exercise regime can work wonders for a person's physical appearance.
A regular at the gym and a competitor in last October's Blenheim Palace 10K marathon, Gemma displayed a perfectly flat stomach - marred only by a dated tattoo - alongside toned arms, legs and a healthy glow.
Her healthy lifestyle is fitting given that she plays a paramedic in BBC Drama Casualty.
Gemma Atkinson displayed a seriously good figure as her health and fitness regime pays off
Gemma Atkinson displayed a seriously good figure as her health and fitness regime pays off
The latest role comes after Gemma actively stopped posing for so-called lads' mags.
Writing on her blog she said: 'I decided to stop glamour modelling about two years ago. That's not to say I didn't enjoy it or appreciate the work I got from it, I just felt I had done enough. I featured on every lads mag cover here in the UK numerous times and also a few in Australia and America. 
'I have been extremely lucky and I'm extremely grateful, however I have been acting since I was 14 years old and that's my passion.'
Diving in: Gemma Atkinson shows off her toned physique whilst on holiday
Diving in: Gemma Atkinson shows off her toned physique whilst on holiday
Gemma Atkinson shows off her toned physique whilst on holiday
Gemma Atkinson
The actress said giving up glamour modelling has helped her achieve respect from casting directors 
She added: 'Being a Glamour Model took all of the above away from me and gave the majority of people the wrong impression of me. Casting directors and producers failed to believe I was serious about acting (and rightly so!) I was also being judged by the public as a party girl who dates footballers.
'Don't get me wrong, I was and I did... But that was 9 years ago when I was aged 18-22! Along with 99% of people that age, I had fun (and I've got the embarrassing pictures to prove it!!!) #cringe!!!! BUT I have grown up and a lot has changed in my life.'
Making a splash! Blonde beauty Gemma cools off with a dip in the sea
Making a splash! Blonde beauty Gemma cools off with a dip in the sea
The actress - who was once nominated for a Soap Award for her performance in Hollyoaks - emerged from the water looking fit, toned and healthy
The actress - who was once nominated for a Soap Award for her performance in Hollyoaks - emerged from the water looking fit, toned and healthy
Impressive; Gemma Atkinson shows off her toned physique whilst on holiday
Impressive; Gemma Atkinson shows off her toned physique whilst on holiday


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2582080/Gemma-Atkinson-reveals-die-bikini-body-holidays-beach-flattering-two-piece.html#ixzz2w8pFAiRE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook