Friday 28 March 2014

Beyonce breaks down on stage as her Mrs Carter tour finally comes to an end

'I'm giving y’all an ugly cry!' Beyonce breaks down on stage as her Mrs Carter tour finally comes to an end

All good things have to come to an end.
But that did not stop Beyonce Knowles from bursting into tears on the final night of her epic Mrs Carter Tour in Portugal on Thursday.
The singer gave her Iberian fans something to chuckle about by bawling like a baby at the end of her climactic show in Lisbon.

Scroll down for video

Bawling like a Bey-by: Beyonce Knowles burst into tears on the last night of her tour in Lisbon in Thursday
Bawling like a Bey-by: Beyonce Knowles burst into tears on the last night of her tour in Lisbon in Thursday
As she wallowed in the acclaim from the crowd, she could not resist triumphally addressing them on the magnitude of the moment.
The saucy singer said: 'I want a spot[light]. I want them to see me. If you all don’t know, tonight makes 132 shows. 
'Tonight is the last show of the Mrs. Carter Show. We started a year ago and I want to say this has been such a journey. 
'In the past year, we’ve been through so much together. The Super Bowl, shooting the videos, all of these shows.
Enough to make anyone sob: Perhaps she was really weeping as it was the end of her most lucrative tour yet
Enough to make anyone sob: Perhaps she was really weeping as it was the end of her most lucrative tour yet
'When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking yet. I just want you to know that I am so lucky.'
The 32-year-old was then completely overcome with emotion, and her eyes began to water.
She said: 'I’m giving y’all an ugly cry. Thank y’all again. Thank you for allowing me to have a career. 
'When I fall, you lift me up. When I’m hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light. I dedicate this song to you guys.'
Un-Bey-lievable figure: The saucy singer is looking back to her best after giving birth to daughter Blue in 2012
Un-Bey-lievable figure: The saucy singer is looking back to her best after giving birth to daughter Blue in 2012
It was a truly thrilling way to end what was her biggest tour yet, and which helped her rake in a an admirable $53m, which saw her named as the fourth most powerful celebrity of 2013 according to Forbes.
In comparison her entrepreneurial minded other half Jay Z languished some way behind in 32nd place after making a paltry $42m.
It came in at number 2 on Pollstar's year-end Top 20 Worldwide Tours list, grossing $188.6 million from the first 107 shows, and was also the most lucrative female tour of 2013,
Mum's the word: She may be a young mother by that has not stopped the megastar pulling off her trademark sexy poses on stage
Mum's the word: She may be a young mother by that has not stopped the megastar pulling off her trademark sexy poses on stage


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2591326/Beyonce-breaks-fans-smash-Mrs-Carter-tour-finally-comes-end.html#ixzz2xImnmdZ0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook